Beginning of the end

Minako walked back to the palace thinking about what she would do about Misaki pretending to be a princess. Everyone was already seated for breakfast and in the middle of the table, she saw Misaki sitting down. She walked over to sit down next to Haru.

Haru looked over at her mother. "Good morning mother. Did you went for a walk?"

Minako resumed to her old fake self. "Yes, you and your sister should have come along with me," she turned and smiled at Misaki. "Your highness, you went for a walk too right?"

Misaki stopped what she was doing and looked up at Minako. "Yes, I enjoyed it."

Minako chuckled. "You went alone right? You shouldn't go places alone we don't want anything to happen to the princess of Seisen would we?"

Everyone else at the table paused to listen to the conversation. Takumi trying to change the subject again reminded everyone. "Mr. Ayuzawa, you said you had some business to deal with me and my father right? Mom your gonna show Haru and Aiko around personally right? Then we should all go but since the Princess and Minako came in so late they could stay here and catch up when they're ready."

Everyone nodded and bid goodbye to each other. Only Minako and Misaki were left. Misaki had a bad feeling with Minako but she couldn't figure out what it was.

"You know, I am starting to think my daughter, Misaki isn't coming back. That she's probably dead," Minako announced out of nowhere. "You see, I actually treated her unfairly at times but,"

"But?" Misaki asked wondering why she brought this up all of a sudden.

"But I don't regret how I treated her and if she was here I would tell her, don't mess with me leave while you have a chance," Minako stated coldly looking at Misaki.

Misaki knew from then that Minako knew she was the princess but if she thought that message would scare Misaki, she had another thing coming. All Misaki could think was ' bring it on Minako'.

Misaki laughed. "Wow, that was harsh. I am sure if she was here she would let loose a whole set of hell on you but this is if she was here right?" Misaki said as she got up and walked away leaving Minako.

Minako banged her hand on the table. "Ah! Do you still dare mess with me? Fine, fine, I'll destroy you in your own game," Minako said to herself walking off to find her family.

Later in Minako and Sakuya room

"You want us to leave the palace?" Haru exclaimed confused looking at her mother.  Out of the blue, she told them to leave the palace. They hadn't even get comfortable in their chairs before she brought up this conversation.

"Why do you want us to leave darling," Sakuya said getting up from his chair and walking over to his wife.

"Things have changed but my plan to get you guys married to the prince will still happen. It's just that something happened to have shown up," Minako tried to explain to them.

"So are you coming along with us too?"

" No, I will stay here" Minako replied walking over to her closet and pulling out a new dress.  I will summon everyone else for something. I can't tell you all the details now but go home and I will meet you there."

"But mom yo-" Aiko began to talk but Minako cut in.

"I said you are all leaving so pack your bags and leave right now. Did I make myself clear?" Minako yelled to them earning three 'yes'. "Then go and do as I say," She told them in a soft sweet voice this time.

They all walked away saying nothing to Minako including Sakuya. They waited till they were away from Minako to start their own conversation. Sakuya had followed the both of them out of his room