Who could it be?

"Misaki, what are you doing here," Takumi asked trying to put together why Misaki is at his grandfather's house.

"I... Uhm.. you see," she tried to explain but was lost for words.

"Do you know how worried I have been, going crazy looking for you!" he yelled stunning Misaki but after calming down himself because he knew she would have a reason. He told her in a quiet soothing voice, "I'm sorry, it's just a few days ago I was starting to think I lost you until that guy told me what happened, and now here you are."

"Sorry I didn't mean to make you worry," Misaki replied with her head low.

Takumi chuckled. "How can you be so cute?"

"What," a blushing Misaki tried to say but Takumi cut her off with a deep passionate kiss. 

Seconds passed 6..7..8...9..10 and they were still kissing.

"Hmm," someone cleared their throat.

"hmmm."

"Hmmm."

"OUCH! What on earth grandpa why you hit me the head with a stick?" Takumi yelled rubbing his head while Misaki stood blushing to remember that Richard was still there too.

"Did you forget I was here? I felt that if I didn't stop you now I would be seeing you make my great-grandchildren now."

"T-that, we wouldn't do that," Misaki stuttered out.

"Why not misa chan~" Takumi teased.

"Why you little-"

Richard cut her off, " Takumi you said something about a guy telling you something about Misaki?"

"One of the guys who tried to kill you told me what happened, apparently Minako tried to kill them and only he survived. I have him in the palace prison right now."

"She tried to kill them, that means she's trying to cover up what happened," Misaki voiced.

"But  Misaki why are you here?" Takumi mentioned still curious. 

Richard and Misaki told him everything about her even about what happened fourteen years ago.

"So what are you planning to do now?"

"I am sending a letter to that nearby kingdom but it will take a few days so, for now, we won't do anything, seeing if Misaki is royalty is our top priority now," Richard stated.

Ayuzawa household...

Sakuya, Minako, Haru, and Aiko were sitting in a room in their house together. They had sent home all the workers so what they talk about wouldn't be heard by anyone.

"The reason why I wanted us here together is to tell you that I think we should alert people that Misaki is missing," Minako spoke up first.

"What but she's dead and we know that," Aiko questioned, confused at what her mother was planning.

"You see we know that but what happens when someone gets curious and ask why they haven't seen her in a while? What happens when they want to know why we didn't report anything. That's why we're gonna say she is missing and we thought it was nothing but seeing she isn't showing up we got worried. I will hire a fake investigator to say they found her dead, so are we clear?" Minako announced earning three nods.