2. Please....

Finally arrived at home, but we didn't move like the time stopped for a while.
'Katherine?'
'Yes, Peeta?'
'Do you think mom loves us?'
'Afcourse she loves us Peeta, but she shows us a different way than dad does. But that's okay. Everything will be fine. I promise.'
I actually don't know why I said that. I know that almost everyting of those words were lied. Our mother did like us, but I still don't know if she really loved us.
'Thanks Kath' he responded and a smile appeared on his face
'Now, C'mon I'm not going to stay here the whole day' I said as I stepped out of the car.
'I'll get your bags. Go a head.' I said
I threw the key to Peeta and he walked to the door. 'Uhm, Katherine the door is already unlocked'
'Oh, uhm well maybe dad forgot to lock it.' I said
and Peeta entered the house. While I got his bags out of the car
'Damn, what are in those bloody things?'
I locked the door and walked to the door. But I noticed it wasn't just unlocked. There were scratches on the door. I walked into the house, but I never could imagine what I saw next. There was blood EVERYWHERE.
I immediantly dropped the bags.
'Peeta, Peeta where are you?!' I screamed
'Katherine?' A soft whisper came from the kitchen. I ran to the kitchen and I saw my mother covered in blood with a huge wound. I let myself fall on the ground next to her. 'Omg, mom!' I began to cry. 'What happened?'
'There's no time Kath.'
'It hurts so much!' She said full of pain
'What do I have to do?' I asked
'You have to kill me'
'No, mom I can't do that!'
'Yes, you can! You are the strongest woman I know and you are so brave. If you never forget that you can do anything. I know I'm not a great mother and I wasn't there for you and Peeta, but I always loved you Kath.' A tear came down alongside her cheek.
'I can't kill you.' I cried
'Take care of your brother.'
'No, mom...please.'
'Promise me'
'I promise.'
'Now please kill me.'
'Okay' I cried and grabbed the knife next to her.
'Bye, Kath I love you'
And I killed her......