19. Practise

~DON'T PLAY THE VIDEO!~
AN: I'll say it when you can start playing the video and I'll say when you've to stop the video
---------------------------------------------------------

'Okay, let's go than!' Dylan said. He let my hand go and walked outside.
I looked at Emily and than I walked outside. I followed Dylan into the woods. Dylan stopped at an beautiful open field. 'It's beautiful here!' I said and I looked at Dylan. 'Yeah, Thomas isn't the only one that knows some places.' Dylan said and walked towards me, he came really close, but actually...I didn't mind. He came so close that our bodies almost touched and I could feel his breath in my face.
'Shall we begin?' He whispered.
I nodded. Dylan slowly grabbed one of my hands and placed his other hand on my waist. I placed my remaining hand on his shoulder. He gave me a warm feeling inside.          He reminded me of Thomas. I looked down at my feet. 'Don't look down Kath, your eyes are way to beautiful for that.' Dylan said and I looked at him. 'That's better.' And he smiled at me. I felt my cheekes burning. I knew that I was blushing like a lobster!
You don't need to be nervous Kath.' He said, still looking at me.
'How do you know that I'm nervous?' I asked, now blushing even more than I did before. 'I just do.' He said and smiled. 'Are you ready?' He asked.
I nodded my hand and we started to move. I was really cracky....
'I'm sorry, I didn't really dance before.' I said. 'You've never danced?' Dylan asked. 'Well, not with someone else at least.' I grinned. 'I really don't understand that.' He said. I gave him a strange look. 'Why not?' I asked. But before he could answer..I stood on his toe!! 'Ouch!' He said 'OMG! I'm so sorry!! I told you, I couldn't dance.' I looked down again. I wanted to let Dylan go, but he held me tight.
'Stop it Kath!' Dylan said.
'Why?' I began to struggle harder and tried to break free from his grip.
'Because you don't deserve to be sad!' He shouted and he looked me in my eyes. He wiped away a tear that was rolling of my cheek.
'Are you okay?' Dylan asked and came a bit closer. I nodded and looked at him. 'Shall we start over?' He asked.
'Yeah, sorry.' I said and placed my hands back again. 'Okay, just count to ten in your head.' He said.
'That's silly!' I said and laughed.
Dylan smiled:'Just do it, I'll help you. Just follow my lead' Dylan started to move and I followed his steps. He started to sing.

~TURN THE VIDEO ON NOW~

We moved and it certainly looked like a dance. I tried to not look at my feet, but I just couldn't not look at them.
But Dylan raised my head with his finger. I laughed. Damn Dylan was a good singer. We danced and I didn't look at my feet anymore. I just focused on Dylan. He liked dancing with me, I saw it. We danced and I was really having fun. I hope it goes like this on the ball. I was so happy! Than I realised that Dylan was the reason of my happiness right now. I was so happy, I really can't describe the feeling. Was I really getting feelings for Dylan? I don't know why, but although I was so happy with Dylan, I was still thinking about Thomas...Why was I thinking about Thomas?! I was happy with Dylan...but why am I thinking at Thomas right now than? I was getting confused... I think Dylan realised it. Dylan's face changed and he started to look fierce at me. He didn't stop singing though.. He really had a good voice. Was he the only one of the pack, who could sing like this?Suddenly Dylan lifted me in the air and cirkeld around. 
I laughed and smiled at him. Normal I would have been scared, but I wasn't. I didn't have to be afraid if he was near me. But what is that feeling than? That feeling for Tommy?!
Suddenly Dylan stopped singing...

~TURN THE VIDEO OFF NOW~

He looked sad at me and he put me down on the ground. He let me go, backed off a bit and looked down at the ground. 'Are you okay? What's wrong?' I asked and walked towards him, but he backed off more, keeping the distance.