10. Meeting the pack

It was quiet and we kept staring at eachother for a while. Thomas looked away and said:'C'mon it's going to be dark soon, we've to go.' And he stood up from the place and looked at me.
'But...' I said
'But, what?'
'What about the game?'
'We'll finish the game later, C'mon we really have to go now.'
Was he in a hurry? I stood up and looked at him: 'Deal!' I said and together we walked back to the Denn.
'I'll introduce you to everyone' he said
'Thanks, that would be...nice.' I said
'You hesitated.' He said and he looked at me with his big beautiful hazel eyes
'How do you know? Oh right your an alpha.' I said on a sarcastic tone.
'No, that's not how I noticed it.'
'What, but how did you...?' I said
'You're afraid of them.' He said and he looked at me again. 'But, you don't have to be. They can't hurt you as long as I'm around.' He said
And after those words we reached the Denn. 'C'mon boys!' Thomas shouted.
And all the boys came running towards us. 'This is Katherine. She's new to the whole werewolf thing, so be kind to her.'
'Is that an order?' One of the boys came forward. He was very tall and he had blond hair, but he wasn't the kind of guy I would fall for.
'Is there a problem Gally?' Thomas said on a fierce tone and he came between me and Gally.
'Not at all Tommy.' He said and he looked at me. In the mean while I was now hiding behind Thomas.
'Nice to meet you green bean. Hope you'll survive the night.' Gally said and he left after those words. Everyone stared at Thomas after that. 'Okay, guys just say your name and then go to sleep, Emily and Seth; you guys have the watch tonight.' 'Yes, sir' they said and they both walked away.

- It would take really long if I told every name of everyone that introduced himself to me, so I'm not gonna do that. But I'll tell you one important person. -

After everyone introduced himself to me there was one person left.
'Hi, my name is Jacob. Nice to meet you Katherine.' And he kissed my hand. 'Okay, you can go now Jake.' Thomas said.
'Yeah, just one more thing; where are you going to sleep tonight? We don't have any beds left.' Jacob said and looked at me again.
Uhmm excuse me?! Do I have to sleep with someone else tonight???
Jacob continued: 'Because it would be a honour if you slept with...' But he got interrupted by Thomas.
'Katherine will sleep with me tonight.' He said angrily at Jacob and he grabbed me by my arm and took me inside.