18. Talk

Peeta and I talked the whole night. Not about feelings or stuff like that. Just about our history. Dining with mom, dad and our brother; Bellamy.
Bellamy was the oldest of us three. Was Bellamy aware of the whole werewolf thing? Was he a werewolf? So many questions and so many unanswered. We actually didn't knew much about Bellamy. He was 9 years older than me and he had left the house when he was eightteen so I couldn't even remember him anymore. Maybe I wouldn't even recognise him if I saw him.

Nobody interrupted us that night.
Nobody came to see us. We just sat there the whole night talking about our family...about how destroyed it was. Our parents were dead, my brother gone. It was just our two. And that will be forever. I love Peeta with whole my heart. I'm his older sister, I have to protect him..from EVERYTHING. And yes in the end I would die for him....

That morning I woke up in Thomas his bed. Peeta was laying on the ground. I was still wearing my clothes from yesterday and I think that Thomas didn't sleep here. The morningsun was burning in my eyes. I came out of bed quietly, so that Peeta didn't woke up. I quietly close the door and walked downstairs into the kitchen.
'Hey, Kath!' Emily said.
'Hey, Em!' I responded and I sat down on a chair. She was baking eggs. The scent was amazing!
'Do you want some?' She asked and pointed at the eggs with bacon and cheese.
'Yes, please!' I said and we laughed.
'Goodmorning.' Dylan walked into the kitchen and leaned against the door.
He smiled at me and was looking at me with those beautiful brown eyes.
'Are you fully prepared for the ball?' Dylan asked. 'Why? Do we have to be prepared?' I asked him.
'Afcourse!' Emily shouted.
'You have to do the traditional ball dance and maybe you have to sing.' She said.
'Wait, I can't dance!' I said while looking at Emily. 'Kath, we already told all of this yesterday. Where were you with your head?!' Emily asked and I could see that she was confused. I totally forgot about the dance! How could I forgot this?! It remained silent for a while until Emily interrupted the silence:'Well, I'm sure that Dylan can help you! Right, Dyl?' She said that while giving a strange smile at him. 'Wait what?' He asked. He was shocked. He tried to hide it, but I could see it. 'I can't...' He said, but Emily interrupted him. 'Yes you can Dylan! You have to help her! You already promised it yesterday!' Emily shouted at Dylan. She also winked at him. I also looked at Dylan now.
'Can you please help me Dylan?' I asked. He smiled at me. 'Fine.' He said.''But on one condition.' He continued. I gave him a strange look. 'What's your condition?' I asked.
'That we start right now AND that you listen to me ALWAYS!' He said, giving me a fierce look. 'Fine, but only until the day of the ball.' I said.
He walked towards me and reached his hand out. 'Deal.' He said looking at me. I raised my hand out too. 'Deal.' And we shook hands.