23. The day before

I stayed in bed for some hours and when I was ready I walked downstairs. The first boy I saw was Jacob...well, I suppose it was Jacob...I'm sorry, I can't remember everyone at once. Let's just say it was Jacob.
'Good afternoon.' Jacob said, while making food and he smiled at me.
'Hello.' I said, smiling back and I sat down on a chair. 'Do you want some?' He asked, pointing at his food.
'No, sorry. I'm not that hungry.' I said.
'Okay, but I have to tell you that you're missing an awesome lunch.' He said and smiling at me. I laughed.
'Are you sure, you don't want some?' He said still looking at me. 'Yes, but thanks.' I said again. 'Okay.' He said and finished his plate. 'So, what are you gonna do today?' He asked and glared at me. 'Well, I think just some sitting on Thomas his bed...' I answered and looked down. Jacob started laughing. I looked at him: 'Why are you laughing?' I asked. You're not gonna be in that room the whole day. C'mon let's take a walk.' Jacob said and walked outside. I hesitated for a moment, but after a few seconds I followed him. We walked into the forest and Jacob changed into his wolf form. He was a light grey wolf with brown eyes. 'Jacob, what are you doing?' I asked and looked in his eyes. 'Kath, c'mon just change into your true self.' He said and turned around. I took a deep breath and changed into my wolf form. We ran threw the woods together. It was amazing and I actually think that I was faster that Jacob, but I think Jacob didn't want to admit that...because every time it looked like I was faster he took another way left or right. Not that I minded this actually I already was happy that I didn't have to think about Thomas or the dance right now. I think that it's gonna be a total failure, but I'm gonna survive....I hope. This day really went smooth. In the evening I came back from running with Jacob. Thomas made us some diner and after that I watched a movie with Peeta called: The Letter and I fell asleep on his chest. So yeah actually a pretty "normal" day before the day that would change EVERYTHING...