13. What?

I couldn't believe it! My brother a werewolf?! 'Hello greenie, are you ready?' Suddenly Gally came walking towards me. 'What do you mean Gally?' I asked. Gally came closer and closer and I tried to walk backwords.
'You know what I mean!' And still walked towards me. 'C'mon greenie!' He shouted. 'Stop calling me greenie!' And I stopped walking backwords. 'I am not afraid of you!' I shouted. 'Well, you should be greenie.' He tried to grab me, but that was it! I slapped him. But I already regret it. He became really angry and changed into his wolf form. Peeta: 'Gally, calm down!' And Peeta jumped on Gally, but Gally pushed him of and now was looking at me..'You shouldn't have done that Greenie!' And he ran towards me. Before he reached me Peeta came between us. 'Move!' Gally screamed to Peeta. 'But Peeta didn't move a muscle. He was just standing there between me and Gally.
Gally growled and jumped on Peeta trying to hurt him. Thomas just stood there...watching. What is he doing?!
I began to run. Run away from this. But not only from Gally, from EVERYTHING. This place, this life.
I ran harder and harder, I don't remember the time I ran this hard. Was this really my body? I stopped running and I heared Gally shouting behind me. 'I will find you greenie!'
But if I heared him that means that he hurted Peeta to come to me. That thought made me REALLY angry. I formed wrists with my hands. And began to walk back. I was now standing in an open field. 'You want me Gally? Come and get me!'
I saw Gally coming closer and closer, but I didn't move. I wasn't afraid of him annymore. He came running closer and closer. He was really close now. But I still didn't move. Suddenly a wolf jumped over me and came between me and Gally. It was a black wolf. Way bigger than Gally. It was Thomas. 'Step aside Tommy!' Gally screamed, but Thomas didn't move.
Gally tried to attack Thomas, but Thomas pushed him back and growled. 'Back off Gally! It's enough! She's one of us!' Thomas shouted.
Gally looked down in disspear.
'Fine.' He said and ran away.
Thomas turned towards me and I looked in his gentle eyes.
'Don't worry,  he won't hurt you again.' He said
'What did he mean?' I asked
Thomas looked at me with a fierce look in his eyes.
'He thinks you're an werewolf.' He said. 'A what?! That's not possible! I'm not a werewolf!' I palmed my hands into fist and I couldn't breathe annymore. What the hell does he think?! I saw Thomas looking at me with bright eyes. He walked towards me and licked my hands. It made me calm. Thomas looked at me. 'Don't worry Katherine, we'll figure this out.'
I nodded and smiled at him. He really knew how to calm me down....
Is this feeling real?!?