22. Gift

I felt weak and dizzy. But wait, I was moving! I opened my eyes and I could never imagine what I saw! I saw Thomas! He was carying in his arms and running. I think he didn't had any problems with carying me.He was so strong! And he was shirtless;) Why do these boys ALWAYS have to be shirtless?!?
Not that I minded btw. Great, I was staring at him now. As soon as I stared at him he looked at me. He smiled:)
He didn't stop running and didn't say anything. He just looked at me.
He looked away again. In that moment I felt so safe <3
I didn't even realise that I drifted away again. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

When I opened my eyes I wasn't in Tommy his arms anymore. I was in Tommy his bedroom. But Thomas was there though, he was sitting on the bed beside me. He was holding something. When he realised I opened my eyes, he looked at me.
'Goodmorning, beautiful!' He said smiling at me. I started to smile back.
'What are you holding in your hand?' I asked and grabbed his hand.
'It's nothing really, he gave it to me. I felt the touch of our hands. It was a necklace he held. A silver necklace with a heart charm. 'It's beautiful!' I said and Thomas smiled at me.'Why do you have this?' I asked and looked at Thomas.
Thomas smiled and grabbed the necklace again. 'It's not mine.' He grinned. 'It's supposed to be a gift.'
'For who?' I asked.
'I want you to have it.' He said and smiled at me. 'For me?' I asked.
'Yeah, you!' He said and he wanted to give me the necklace.
'Thomas, I can't accept this. This is beautiful!' I said and softly pushed his hand back. 'Yeah, Kath just like you. You're the only one, who I'd like to give this to.' He said smiling at me.
I blushed and became as red as a tomato again, I just couldn't help it when I was with him. He recognised it and grabbed my hands coming closer.
I could feel his breath in my face.
"What's wrong beautiful?" He whispered. I looked at him and swallowed, trying to control my feelings. 'Nothing.' I said, trying to not show that I was lying. Afcourse there was somthing! I hated it that I couldn't control myself with Thomas around...Why was that?! I tried to change the subject. 'H....how..' I looked away. Thomas backed off a bit and he led his hands on both of my shoulders. 'How did you find me?' I mumbled and looked at him. Staring in his beautiful dark eyes. How could I ever....nevermind. A tear fell from my cheek. Thomas wiped it away. 'Hey, don't cry beautiful.' He said and pulled me into a hug. His arms were so strong and soft. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tighter.
'I'm sorry.' I mumbled. 'Hey, don't worry about that. I think you're beautiful when you cry. But promise me you won't go alone with Dylan in the woods ever again.' He whispered. It didn't sound demanding, it sounded like he knew what happened..I looked at him and said: 'So, you know what happened don't you?' I almost cried again...
'Yes.' He whispered and he looked sad.
'But don't worry love.' He said and smiled again. 'You have until the day after tomorrow to find out what you feel.' He said and stood up, letting me go. 'Tomorrow, what is tomorrow?' I said and threw a pillow at him.
But he catched the pillow. 'Did you forget about the dance already?' He said and grinned. 'I thought that was today.' I said looking desperate at him. 'No, it's the day after tomorrow. Now you have enough time to find your date.' He said smiling, he threw the pillow back at me and walked away. I laughed. And I thought: I already found him....