Lunch

The whole morning Corbyn and I got to know each other. He's a pretty cool guy. We became close pretty fast. I swear he's my new best friend.

It was lunch and Corbyn and I walked through the line together to get our food. We walked over to my table and I introduced him to everyone.
"Hey guys this is Corbyn. He's new and I'm showing him around" I smiled and I walked over to Jack and kissed him and sat down. "Hey babe how's your day?" I smiled at Jack. Corbyn sat on the other side of me and sat there quietly.
"Pretty good. Coach emailed the whole team and wants us to practice for 3 hours tonight instead of 2" He looked at Corbyn who had an confused look on his face. "I play football. Our coach is Wesley, sure you met him, but yeah he's a pain" Jack said to Corbyn.
"Wesley coach's football?" Corbyn laughed "with those twig arms how can we even throw a ball?" Jack laughed with him and gave him a high five. I smiled it was cute they were getting along.
"Wait babe... does that mean you can't hang with us tonight?"
"Crap sorry... I'll make it up to you I promise" Jack winked at me and I smiled.

Whole lunch we all got to get to know Corbyn better. Every time Corbyn said something I would turn towards him and smile. I felt my face kinda get hot but I just ignored it. Kylie was sitting across from me and noticed. I looked at her and she gave me a look. I just looked down.
"Uh Sky can I talk to you for a second" Kylie said standing up. I nodded and got up and we walked over to the water fountain.
"What are you doing??" Kylie said hitting my arm.
"Oww! What do you mean?" I said rubbing my arm where she hit me.
"The looks, your blushing! You have a thing for the new guy!" She said crossing her arms and leaning against the wall.
"Oh come on Kylie no I don't. He's a friend"
"Sky... I've known you for years. Last time you were like this was before you and Jack started to date"
"Kylie your crazy."
"Did you invite him to hang with us tonight?"
"Yeah of course Wesley told me to include him"
"Mhm alright. So Corbyns coming with us tonight and Jacks not gonna be there... uhmmm"
"First off I invited him before I knew Jack wasn't gonna be there and second off I would never cheat on Jack and you know that so"
"Whatever you say" she smiled and walked back to the table. I rolled my eyes and went back and sat next to Jack. I put my head on his shoulder and gave Kylie a look.
I thought to myself.. yeah Corbyn is kinda cute but I'm with Jack... I can't like Corbyn... right?

Jacks POV
I met Corbyn. He seems like a pretty cool guy. We got to know each other a bit. Am I kinda worried that Sky's spending so much time with him? Yeah of course I am. Sky's my girlfriend. During lunch I could tell he was eyeing her but I just ignored it. I figured if he did like her she wouldn't do anything about it. She's with me.

Corbyns POV
When I first saw Sky I thought she was beautiful. I was gonna flirt with her and maybe ask her out till I found out she had a boyfriend. So I dropped it but I couldn't help but look at her. During lunch I met Jack. Sky's lucky to have him he's a nice guy. I tried not to look at her but I couldn't help it. She's beautiful. I didn't think anyone saw me but I looked at Jack at some point and he looked kinda jealous but I just shrugged it off...