It'll be okay

~2 weeks later~

I haven't left my room since the day I lost the baby. I would lock my door and lie on my bed in a ball and either cry in silence or cry and watch TV. I wouldn't let anyone in. When Corbyn would come over he'd talk to me outside the door. I know he's mad at me for losing the baby he just won't say it. My moms been trying to get me help but like i said I won't let anyone.

Today i woke, went to the bathroom, took a quick shower, and then crawled back into bed and today was the day where I wanted to just sit and cry.

My dad said bye and then the front door closed. My mom knocked on my door and said bye and then the front door closed once again. The same thing everyday.

I took a nap and when I woke up I turned the TV on and watched sad movies. Same thing everyday. About half way through the day the front door closed. I was confused cause no one gets home till after 4.

I heard a knock on my door...

"Sky.." it was Corbyn. I started to cry. "Open the door please" he sighed.
"Sky please... I can't keep doing this please" I could tell he was crying.

I stood up and slowly walked over to the door and unlocked it and walked back to bed. Corbyn slowly opened the door and walked in. He sat at the end of my bed. I put my knees to my chest and avoided looking at him.

"Sky it's been 2 weeks..."
"Shut up.. just shut up!"
"Sky I'm trying to help you!"
"I don't need your help!"
"Sky.." he started to put his hand on my knee but I moved away. He quickly stood up "What is your problem! Sky I'm trying to help! I'm trying to be here for you! I'm trying ! I want to help I want to be there for you I can't keep having conversations standing outside your door not seeing you! Knowing you're in here crying! I want to hold you! Trust me this is hard for me too but Sky had people you won't even let anyone in!"
"Why won't you just admit you're mad at me!?"
"Mad? Why would I be mad at YOU"
"Cause I lost our baby!"
"IM NOT MAD AT YOU! IM MAD AT THE WORLD IM MAD AT GOD IM MAD AT EVERYTHING! But I'm not mad at you"
I just sat there looking at him with tears running down my cheeks and tears running down his. He sat by me...
"Sky.. I am not mad at you.. yes I am mad but not at you.. yes we lost our child but shit like this happens and it sucks it happened to us but we're gonna make it through this... we just need to be each other.. I need you.. everything will be okay"
I looked at him and put my head on his shoulder. He kissed my head and we just lied there. I know I lost something but Corbyn was right.. it'll be okay and I just need to try instead of giving up. God I love him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the end of the story... I have 4 other stories to write so I had to end this