No

"Omg Sky!" I think it was Ashley.. Maybe is was Mrs Besson... I don't know... I then blacked out again.

"Get her in the ambulance.." I then blacked out again.

"Ma'am you're gonna be again stay with us" I blacked out again.

"I believe it's a miscarriage.." blacked out again. Then I was out for awhile not knowing what was going on. Where's Corbyn? Does he know I'm here? I wanted to see him but I don't even know where he was.

I woke up in a hospital bed. I looked over at the door and saw Corbyn crying while talking to a doctor. He turned and saw that I was awake. He wiped his tears away and walked over to me.

"Hey babe.. how do you feel?"
"What happened?" I said
"You passed out"
"Is the baby okay?" Corbyn looked down at the floor and started to cry. "No... no.. NO!" I started to cry now.
"Sky look at me.."
I looked at Corbyns blue eyes and breathed.
"It'll be okay I promise..."
"I lost our baby..."
"This isn't your fault babe"
"But it is... I lost our son... I was suppose to keep him safe but I didn't... I lost him.."
Corbyn sat next to me and put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder and cried. I cried till I couldn't cry anymore.
"I called your parents.." Corbyn said.. which made me cry more.. "they said they're on their way.." I fell asleep crying.

I woke up and saw Corbyn talking to my parents and my mom crying. My mom turned and saw me awake.

"Oh sweetie I'm so sorry" she cried. I cried with her. I looked behind her and my dad looked like he was crying as well. After awhile a doctor walked in and talked to us.

"You can go home tomorrow.. you seem healthy.. I'm sorry for your loss" He the walked out.

I lost my baby boy..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just wanna say... IM SORRY😂
But anyways I will write some more this weekend