Boy or Girl?

~5 months later~

"Babe wake up" Corbyn said walking into my room. Giving me a kiss on the head.
"5 more minutes" I said covering my face.
"Maybe you should've made the appointment so early" he laughed.
I hugged and crawled out of bed. I took a quick shower and put my hair in a bun and put some sweatpants on and a hoodie. Today we are finding out the gender. We're both really excited.

My dad still won't talk to me. I'm trying to call him but nothing. I've met up with my mom a couple times, she just says that my dad needs space but I know he never wants to see my face again. But it doesn't matter cause Corbyns family has been so nice to me and I'm grateful.
I've been taking online school so I don't have to go. Corbyn still goes but he comes straight home after. We're already deciding names and buying stuff. We're also looking for apartments we could afford.

"Ready" Corbyn asked while in his phone.
"Don't rush me" I snapped
"I love you"
"Yeah whatever let's go" i said walking out the door.
"We'll be back in a hour mom" Corbyn yelled before closing the door.
We hoped into the car and drove to the hospital. As we walked in someone was in the waiting room with a towel on her eye. I looked closely and it was Kylie. I laughed. I then looked over at the bathroom and saw my friend Leah... the only one out of the group who doesn't hate me.

"I'll be right back" I said to Corbyn as he checked in. I walked over to Leah. Once she saw me she smiled.

"Sky! OMG" She said giving me a hug. She then stepped back and looked at me up and down and smiled even bigger. "You look beautiful"
"Thank you" I said giving her another hug.
"What's Kylie doing here?"
"Well she got into a fight with Vicky"
I laughed "what happened"
"Kylie was talking shit about something, nothing new, and Vicky got pissed and punched her"
"Ha bitch deserved it" I laughed
"Sky Brooks" a nurse called
"Text me" I said before leaving Leah. She nodded and went back to Kylie.
"What is Kylie doing here?" Corbyn whispered in my ear as we walked into the room.
"I'll tell you later"

We met with the doctor and talked for about 10 minutes and then she left for a second and came back with a ultrasound machine.

Corbyn stood by me with a big smile on his face. He held my hand and kissed my forehead.

"Do you guys want to know the sex?"
We both nodded and she turned the screen and smiled at us.
"You're have a baby boy"
"YES!" Corbyn jumped. I laughed. He then kissed my forehead.

We then went home and told his family. They all smiled and did the same thing as Corbyn. They hugged us and we went about our normal lives. I went to bed and everything was fine.