New Town

"SKYY" Kylie called after me since I'm her ride.
I stopped at the door so she could catch up.
"We going straight to Dino's or we going to your house first?"
I was walking with Corbyn. He looked at me weird when Kylie brought up Dino's. I looked at him and laughed.
"Dino's is this arcade that everyone from our school hangs out at on Friday nights. But we go Thursdays idk why we just do" I laughed. I told him the address and said I'll meet him there later. As Kylie and I got into the car she punched my arm once again.
"What the hell is up with you punching me today"
"Jacks gonna pissed at you!"
"For what?"
"Flirting with Corbyn.. what else?"
"I'm not flirting with him! We went over this at lunch"
"I know flirting Sky... you've been flirting with him all day. He's been flirting back"
I sat there in silence for a minute.
"Ok fine I think he's cute. But I'm with Jack ok? Don't tell anyone please"
"I never do" she smiled at me and I drove to my house till it was time to go to Dino's.

~couple hours later~

I was sitting the table with the girls while the guys were messing around with the games. When I say Corbyn walk in. I smiled and stood up and walked over to him.

"Took you long enough" I laughed
"Well I'm sorry this is a new town" he laughed

I went back to the table while Corbyn went and played with the guys. As he was playing I kept looking at him and smiling. I don't know why it would just happen. Sometimes he would look back at me and smiled. I would turn and blush.

After awhile of hanging out and messing around I got up and went to the bathroom. As I walked out I ran into Corbyn.

"Sorry" I laughed while looking up at him. He smiled back at me. We stood there for a second. Just looking into his beautiful blue eyes... then I looked down at his lips and bit mine. He put his hand on my waist. He pulled me closer and kissed me.... fuck I thought to myself