Somethings Wrong

I woke and got ready for the day. I went downstairs and everyone was gone except Corbyn.
"Morning babe" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"Do you want me to stay home from school today?"
"Corbyn you ask me this everyday I'll be fine"
He finished his muffin. He kissed me on the cheek and grabbed his keys.
"Love you" he yelled before closing the door.

I was making myself breakfast when the doorbell rang. I walked over to the front door and opened it and saw Jack standing there. I quickly hid my stomach behind the door. He looked up at me.

"J-jack What are you doing here?"
"Uh I needed to bring you this from Mr Walker.. your mom said you were here.."
"Why did he ask you?"
"Cause he couldn't find Corbyn he said and I was there... I kinda regret it"
I took the paper. "Jack I'm sorry.."
"I know you are..."
"I don't want you to hate me"
"I don't really... but you cheated on me and that hurt..."
"I know I'm sorry"
"Why haven't you been at school?"
"Um I've been sick.."
"For 5 months?"
"Uh yeah..."
He gave me a confused look. I tried to close the door but he stopped it and opened it all the way. He saw my baby bump. His eyes went wide and got angry and turned and walked away. I walked after him and grabbed his shoulder and turned him around.
"I'm sorry!"
"I know for a fact that's not my child!"
"I don't want you to hate me Jack!"
"You had sex with him?!"
"I'm sorry!!"
"Whatever Sky.. see you around I guess" he hoped in his car and drive off. I sat at the front steps and cried.

I wiped my tears away and walked back inside. I wanted to call Corbyn but I don't want to tell him Jack stopped by his house.

I finished my breakfast and went and watched some TV. As I was sitting there I kept getting sharp pains in my stomach. I turned off the TV and stood up. I picked up the phone and tried to call Corbyn. I started to get light headed. I then felt something go down my legs. I looked down and saw blood running down my legs. I the. Fell to the ground...