Don't Tell

As I woke up and rolled over I saw Corbyn lying next me. I jumped up, which woke him up.
"Shit shit shit" I said putting clothes on.
Corbyn quickly got up and put shorts on and grabbed his stuff.
"I'll uh go" he said opening my door. As he left I sat on my bed and put my head in my hands and cried. I fucked up, big time. I called Kylie but she wasn't answering.

I quickly got ready for school. As I got to school I didn't find Kylie all morning. Jack was at a football thing all day so i wasn't expecting to see him. As i was walking around I wasn't paying attention and ran into someone. I looked up and saw Corbyn. both our eyes went wide and we both ran off.

At lunch i didn't see Kylie at all. I needed to talk to someone about it. Corbyn came over to my table and took my arm and pulled me into a empty hallway.

"are we gonna talk about last night or are you gonna ignore me all day?" he said letting go of my arm.

"Corbyn i just... don't know right now"

"okay whatever, just know that i do like you and i know your with Jack and i promise i won't tell him but just know i won't forget about you. You probably don't want to be friends anymore but i'm just sorry ok...bye'" He said before walking away.

i thought to myself. Jack is a great guy and all but Corbyn is the sweetest guy and i haven't felt the way i do right now about anyone. Not even about Jack. i sighed and grabbed his arm to stop him. He looked at me confused.

"Corbyn, i like you, i do. and i never felt the way i do right now about anybody, not even Jack."

"Sky you aren't just gonna break up with him.."

"Corbyn...for you...anything" i smiled. Corbyn smiled and pulled me and leaned down and kissed me. Everything was perfect till i heard a sound.

"S-sky...?"