Mistake

I pushed him back...
"I-i can't do this..." I said running out and ran right to my car. I drove home and ran right up to my room. I didn't even realize I dropped my phone. I couldn't believe I just kissed Corbyn. Jack was my boyfriend and I love him but when Corbyn kissed me it felt right. I just lied on my bed.

I was the only one home so when the door bell rang I grunted and got up. I got to the door and saw Corbyn standing there looking nervous holding my phone.

"W-what are you doing here?"
"Uh here's your phone.."
"Thanks... why couldn't you give it to Kylie and she bring it to me?"
"I uh did but the she told me to bring it to you"
"Of course she did" I muttered under my breath.
"I'm really sorry. I don't know what got into me you just— it won't happen again, I'm sorry."
He turned and walk away. Right before he got in the car I stopped him.
"Corbyn Wait" he turned around and looked at me. "My family will be home soon for dinner. Do you want to stay?" He smiled and nodded. He walked into my house and we both went and sat on my couch and watched a movie till my family got him. My family loved him. After dinner my family went into the basement to study and I walked Corbyn out to his car.

"Thanks for having me for dinner"
"Thanks for bringing my phone" I laughed. He smiled and leaned against his car. Just looking at him made me blush. His smile. His hair. His eyes in the moonlight. Ugh! Corbyn saw me staring at him.
"What?" He said shaking me out of my tranced.
"Oh uh nothing" he looked at me and laughed. He started to open his car door. I grabbed his arm and turned him around and kissed him. Passionately.
"Sky.." He said
"Corbyn just give me a minute" I said kissing him again. He turned me and put me against his car. We then slowly walked back inside and then upstairs into my room. I pushed him on my bed. He took his shirt off and I crawled on top of him.............. I didn't want it to end.