vii. CLASS REP IS BACK

***

"That was a piece of cake," Haruko said to herself, holding the red flag in her hand. She waved it around proudly while Eiji and Ichiro stopped fighting and looked up. They both grinned and high-fived each other. The opposite team groaned.

Haruko placed down the flag and jumped down to where the twins were at. "Good job, yo!"

"Let's get down before you accidentally break something," Ichiro said, pushing Haruko off the rail. Eiji gasped, covering his mouth.

"That's rude!" Eiji said, pushing Ichiro too. He then panicked and jumped down. "Oh my god, I didn't mean to-"

"I will fight you!" Ichiro yelled, tackling his brother down. They had a little wrestling match before Sarada told the teacher.

"How could you deal with them?" Sarada asked, placing her hand on her hip.

Haruko chuckled. "I'm just used to idiots, I guess. I hang out with Boruto so you get the idea."

Sarada nodded. "I've hung out with him my entire life and still can't deal with his annoying personality."

Haruko patted her back. "I feel sorry for you. You want to get revenge on him for being a brat."

"Two wrongs don't make a right," Sarada simply said, walking away. Speaking of the devil, Boruto went up with his team and went up against the Ino-Shika-Cho trio.

"Ugh, the popular kids are going up," Haruko muttered. "Oh, and there's Mitsuki."

"AKA your boyfriend!" Eiji said weakly, putting an arm around Haruko. He still hasn't recovered from Ichiro's beating. "I see how you two look at each other."

Haruko shook her head. "I told him secrets that I wouldn't normally tell people, y'know. So, I got to keep a close watch on him."

Eiji rolled his eyes. "Whatever you said, Mrs . . . what is Mitsuki's last name?"

"I . . . honestly don't know..." Haruko muttered. She looked up on the unfinished building, which was where the training happened. "Does he have a last name?"

The thought stayed on Haruko as Ichiro began to drag Eiji to somewhere he can beat him up even more. Eiji called out for help but Haruko just wouldn't stop looking at the fight, or more specifically, Mitsuki. He was a plain mystery by himself. So many questions went through Haruko's head that she didn't even notice Denki tapping her shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Denki asked, now punching her arm. "Haruko!"

"Yo!" She shouted, scaring herself and turning her attention to Denki. "Oh, hey Denki."

"Well, Inojin's dad has files on academies in other villages. Just thought you would know."

Haruko's eyes widen. "You think that has something to do with Class Rep?"

"That's what Shikadai said and I don't know. He was the person in charge of the recent investigation."

Haruko frowned. "Guess her coming back would be tough. Did you tell Boruto or anyone else?"

"The only people who know are Shikadai and Inojin," Denki answered, "If Boruto found out, he's going to do something bad."