Chapter 1

Hello! I'm very sorry if this chapter is very boring. This is my first story so I'm sorry if some of the Korean words are incorrect.
Okay! Onto the story!!

•~~~~~~~

"Y/n!" I opened my eyes. I blinked a couple times.
"Y/n! Get up! You're going to be late and miss your flight!" My roommate yelled.
"Huh? What flig... Shoot! That flight to Korea! OMG what time is it?!" I turn over at look at my alarm clock. 5:45.
"15 minutes?! Are you kidding me?! It takes about 5 minutes to get to the airport!" I literally jump out of my bed and bump into my room mate.
"Just change into some comfy clothes and then change when you finally arrive in Korea!" Smart idea...
"Okay!" I snatch some sweatpants and a really large sweatshirt then we headed out the door in a hurry. When I got in the car I check the time again, 5:52. Phew... early but I'll only get about 2 minutes to reach the plane. Ugh... I hope I make it.

As we reached the airport I rushed to get my bags. As soon as I got them, I said goodbye and darted towards the doors. I almost ran towards my section and I made it with one minute left to spare.
"Ticket, please," the lady said. I grabbed my ticket and handed it to her. She scanned it and then I went to the airplane out of breath. I found my spot and sighed in relief. I made it... I made it! Korea, here I come!

I look at the screen in front of me, 15 hours to get there. Holy cow. I grab my bag and fetch out my phone and earphones. I put on Best of Me by BTS and sat back.
Some people by me kept laughing and joking around. I tried to close my eyes for what seemed like 15 minutes to try to ignore them and I opened them again. I looked in front of me and saw that we are halfway there. How did I close my eyes for 15 minutes and it was actually 7 in a half hours?! I must've fell asleep... but for that long? Wow. I look out the window and saw clouds. They are so pretty! It's my first time on a plane and I can't believe what I see. The clouds look so fluffy and then a huge gap came and I saw the ocean. Oh.. my... god... I'm in love. Is there some other way that I can make time can go faster without sleeping? Maybe reading... pfft no way. I'll just think about what I'll be doing when I land.

"We are about to land so please hang on tight." I squealed out loud. Finally! I'm in Korea! I'm so excited!
"Little excited I see..." I turn around and was greeted by a very handsome guy. He looks and sounds a little familiar. Do I know this guy?
"Yeah, first time on a plane and Korea is like the one place I always wanted to go since I was little"
"Nice. I see you're alone. Korea is where I grew up at. Why did you want to come?" He asks.
"Well, in America I didn't feel like I belonged there. I liked k-pop and different language music. So I thought maybe if I can go to Korea for like a month and see how I like it, I might actually belong there." Great, I'm rambling to a stranger.
He chuckles, "Ah, I see." Woah, his laugh sounded like angels, pure angels.
"I didn't get your name..." he said.
"Y/n, how about you?"
"What a lovely name." I blushed. "You can call me Namjoon." Wait, I've heard that before. Just as I opened my mouth a hand came up and tapped his shoulder. He turns around.
"Wonhaneunge mwoya?" Namjoon asks.
"Neo nugu lang daehwahagoiss-eo?" The mysterious guy questioned. He's also very handsome... oh my god, how did I become so lucky?
"Geunyang yeojaae ya." What is he saying? Does he speak Korean also? Duh, he grew up there.
"Hwagsilhan," He said playfully while raising his eyebrows as if he was saying "yeah right."
Namjoon rolled his eyes and grinned. He turned back around.
"Sorry about that, I'm here with some of my friends," he points back, "Jung Ho-seok, Park Jimin, and Kim Seok-jin." They all look up suddenly and wave with smiles. I've seen them before. Then why don't I remember where? I wave back. There was a bump.
"We've landed. Please pick up your items and leave."
Namjoon looks back and flashes me with the biggest and friendliest smile I've ever seen. He has such deep dimples too.
"I hope to see you again." Then he left. Wow, am I dreaming?