Chapter 10

Your POV
The door opens and closes. Quiet footsteps come towards me. The person then plops them self in the chair and cry silently.

"Y/n, if only I was there to help you, to save you, to protect you. You wouldn't be in this state. You wouldn't have lost your virginity by being raped. I'm a bad boyfriend aren't I? Of course I am, who lets their girlfriend leave without checking up on her frequently?" He lets out a huge disappointed sigh.

Namjoon... you aren't a bad boyfriend! Don't blame yourself, Kim Nam-joon! I should've been more careful and aware of my surroundings...

He grabs my hand and plays with my fingers, "Y/n, I know it's a bit too soon but I think I'm in love with you. I want you to wake up and tell me everything is going to alright. To kiss me everywhere on my face. To make me blush furiously."

I lay there breathless at that comment and he notices because he lets out a cute little giggle. My heart rate starts speeding up and the machine beeps.

He lets out a laugh, "Ah, So you can hear me... well then... Y/n, I'm in love with you... please wake up. I want to love you right!"

Awe, I love you too, Namjoon.

I want to say that but I don't... I can't... Damn it! It hurts so much being sucked into this darkness and only hearing crying. I want to get up and hug them, tell them it's okay, but I can't.

I'm so weak.

This wouldn't have happened if I was stronger.

If only I was brave and strong.

Doctors came rushing in since they heard the machine. I can hear Namjoon shifting away so he isn't in their way....

As soon as the doctors were done, he was back at his spot.

"You have no clue how bad I want to cuddle up with you right now. Its so hard to resist and just sit here. You know what? Fuck it." I feel my worthless body being carefully pushed to the side and warm, slender-like arms wrap around my waist. He's breathing into my ear and it calms me.

Why can't I just wake up now? WHY!?

I suddenly felt myself drift away from reality, like I'm going to sleep but only while I'm in a coma.

~~~~~~•~~~~~~

I 'wake' up from that 'sleep' but I don't find Namjoon by me. I only hear machines, nothing else.

The door opens and I hear a feminine gasp.

A girl?

"Oh my god, Y/n!" I hear the footsteps run up to my bed. Mira... my roommate.

How did she...? When did she...?

"What happened to you, baby girl? Oh my god, how did you get here? Why wasn't anyone there to protect you?" She's sobbing... really hard. I mentally cry but I don't really know if I physically do. I missed her so much, this isn't how I want her to see me after like 3 weeks of being apart.

"I would've been there but I wasn't..." a deep but soft voice interrupts Mira's hiccups. No, not Namjoon blaming himself again...

"Who are you?" Mira asks in between sniffles.

"Namjoon. Kim Namjoon. I don't know if she has told you this but I'm her boyfriend."

"We haven't seen or texted each other in three weeks so how could I know she had a boyfriend. Hi. I'm Mari, her roommate and best friend from America."

"Well, I bet she doesn't want you to see her like this after 3 weeks of not seeing each other."

I don't want her to.

"I know she doesn't and I didn't either but, I guess it just happens."

Someone clears out their throat, "RM? Can I come in and see y/n now?"

Jiminnn oppaaaa

There was a hum and a little muffled 'yes' followed by footsteps.

"안녕하세요! (hello) My name in Park Jimin, one of Y/n's friends, and you are?"

"Mira. Im Mira. Aren't you in-"

"BTS? Yes, yes we are and nice to meet you Mira." The tiny footsteps got closer and then they came to a stop.

"Oh y/n! You look very ugly." A tiny finger pokes at my face.

He chooses now to joke around?

"Wakey, wakey y/n! I got pancakes!"

Silence

"Waffles?"

More silence

"Ill call you Noona if you wake up!"

"Aigoo, I got Kimchi!"

Is he really trying to get me out of this coma by listing foods?

"Aniyo? Fine then, I'll just eat them. Without you!" He whispered the last phrase in my ear.

Aish, this boy!

"Jimin, did you really just-"

"Yes, yes I did."

"Wow... okay."

"Y/n, can you please wake up? This Kim Namjoon here hasn't slept in so long! He's to worried about you!"

I promise I'll wake up soon. I hope...

"Hey! Don't say that! It's gonna scare her!"

"How?"

"I don't know..."

"Exactly."

There was some silence but then someone broke it.

"So, if you and Namjoon are friends with y/n, does that mean the rest of BTS is?"

"Yep."

"Where are they then?"

"Some are our in the hall and some are at home."

"Okay."

They just continue to talk.

Namjoon's POV
Just sitting here looking at her breaks me. This past week has been hell for me. I haven't slept in 3 days and when I do get to sleep, I only sleep for about 2-3 hours. I barely eat anything.

I've gotten skinnier, the boys and fans have noticed. Without her I'm... nothing. I need her here.

—————•—————
A Week Later
—————•—————

Mari left to go back to America. She said school is starting soon so she has to prepare. Aren't Mari and Y/n in the same grade?

Just as I was sitting in the hallway with the boys, getting lost in thought, beeping comes from y/n's room and the light above her door starts to flash. Doctors' heads whip to her door and start to rush in. From where I'm sitting, all I can see through the window is her hand and her fingers... twitching.

Heyyyy I'm sorry if this story is getting boring... like I said, I didn't plan this story down so it's going all over the place.

Anyway, vote and comment any questions!! I'll try to answer them the best that I can!

Byeeee <33