Chapter 2

As the three of us show at the studio, Tae sees me and gives me a hug. I just awkwardly stand there and pat him on the back a bit. He finally separates from me and the others greet me. There's one that I haven't met yet. Suga. He comes up and asks Namjoon who I am.

"Suga, this is Y/n. Y/n, this is Suga." Suga reaches out his hand and I shake it very awkwardly.
"Nice to meet you." He says.
"You too." Surprisingly, He made a good first impression. I thought he was going to be his "tough" self but no, he was so kind. I was also reintroduced to J-Hope, Jin, and Jimin since we haven't had a proper introduction. They were all so sweet to me. Like they had different personalities off screen.
Jungkook and I warmed up to each other just a little bit so that we can actually have a conversation without being awkward. Tae is just a nice guy in general. He's really funny too. He seems to really like me and I'm happy about that. Jin is the jokester, he makes stupid but hilarious dad jokes that make everyone laugh. He's also very caring and protective. Jimin is a cute, little, adorable thing. He's always nice and caring. J-Hope is the sunshine of the group. He makes everyone's days better and just spreads happiness. And Namjoon, he's caring and never leaves anyone out. He's also very funny but also has some deep feelings and thoughts.
I personally think that they all like me as friends now. We laugh and have fun together. I'm glad I went to Korea and met these wonderful men.

"Well, Y/n," Namjoon says while clapping his hands together. "I think it's time for you to go, we got to practice before the show." I look at the clock, 3:12 PM. Woah, basically 3-4 hours just went by so quickly!

"Yes, duh." I gave each of them a hug and said my goodbyes.

"Wait!" Namjoon said. "Can I have your number before you leave?" I could feel my face getting hot.

"Y-Yeah, sure!" I grab his phone out of his hands and type in my number. "There you go." I give it back and he grabs his phone like it's treasure. I turn back around and walk to the door.

"See you tonight!" Tae loudly said.

"Yep!" I shouted back and left the studio.

Namjoon's POV
Wow... I just met... the most... amazing girl... in... the... world. She's funny and caring and a bit awkward but I'm used to that. She fits so well with the boys that it feels like she's been here the whole time. Like she's been here from the very start. I'm so glad I sat by her on the airplane. So so so glad. But sadly, I think the boys also like her like I do. Which is bad, very bad. I don't want her to get between us all and have the stress. That's going to go bad for all of us.

Taehyung's POV
When her and RM met, he didn't say anything about it so I thought I was the first one to meet her. But I wasn't which is okay, right? If she likes me she can always tell me, right? You may be asking, do I still like Kookie? Yes I do (hehe I ship Taekook) but I want Y/n and only Y/n now. She's the one I've fallen for. She's not like the other girls, she forgets that we are BTS and famous. She pushes that all away and treat us like we are normal adults. I... I don't really know what to think right now...

Jungkook's POV
Everyone's fallen for her. EVERYONE. Namjoon, Tae Tae, Jimin, Jin, J-Hope, me, and even SUGA has. That's like, impossible. We met her one day and she keeps coming back. But what can I say, she's special and unique, awkward and shy, fun and pretty, smart but risky, and everything else. Ugh, why does this have to happen!!! WHY!

Jimin's POV
Ahhh, Y/n? She's pretty funny, smart, and talented. She can even sing! Like woah!! I was not expecting this!

Jin's POV
Why do I have to be old!!? WHY LORD!

Suga's POV
Hehe, she's going to fall for me. I got so much swaeg. Like who wouldn't pick me? (50 people raise their hand) [Does his famous shrug] Haters gonna hate.