Chapter 11

A/n: ^^ I fricking love this song so much <33

Namjoon's POV
It's been hours since all of the beeping and the lights and the doctors. I haven't gotten to see what happened yet and nobody's told me yet.

I need to see her. I need to see what happened.

"Namjoon-ah," J-Hope says while patting the chair by him. "Come sit down and rest. You haven't slept in days..."

"Well how can I when the girl I love is in a coma right now and something is wrong!"

"Please," He gives me his very best aegyo.

I am a bit tired.

I roll my eyes and sit by him. "Wake me up when there's news." He nods his head and I sit back.

My thoughts are still all over the place but I managed to fall asleep.

Your POV
I try my very best to move my fingers. I think I actually did because there's beeping. A lot of it. There's lots of people talking too. Too many that I don't even know what they're saying.

All I hear is gibberish but I only got some sentences out of all of them.

"Y/n, please wake up if you are able to."

"You moved your fingers so we need to know if you are getting out of the coma."

"Please move anything else," and with that I tried to wiggle my toes. It's hard. Really hard.

"Great! Great, y/n now please try to open your eyelids. You are ready to wake up."

Really!

I try like really hard but nothing works. I try again. I might get to see Namjoon.

But nothing. Nothing happens, no light, nothing.

Come on!

I imagine Namjoon's voice go through my head saying 'come on! you got this!' And 'go! Don't stop trying! Keep going!'

Nothing still. God! Why can't I just open my god damn eyes!

Nothing.

"What's happening Dr. Min?"

"I don't know. She should be able to wake up now if she can wiggle her toes and move her fingers."

There was a long pause as I still tried to open them.

"Get the man."

"What?"

"I said, get the man that's been worrying about her for hours now."

"Yes, sir."

Namjoon's POV
"Namjoon."

"Namjoon! Wake up."

"There's news about y/n." My eyes shot open in an instant.

"What?"

"Kim Namjoon? Please come with us." A doctor said.

I nodded anxiously and followed her. The beeping got louder and as you walked in her room, you saw at least 3-4 doctors. You bowed to them and looked at her pale, skinny body.