Chapter 3

They brought me to their place because they wanted to hang out some more. As some people were changing and washing up, I started to look around. I first went to their living room, then the dining room/kitchen, then the game room.

Everything was so pretty and perfect. Well I mean, they are k-pop idols so it kinda makes sense. It was just so organized and oof. WHY ISN'T MY HOUSE LIKE THIS?!

"It's nice isn't it?" I turn around to see J-Hope leaning against a wall.

"Yeah," I said while looking around.

He chuckled, "The boys and I wanted a place where it's big enough for all of us to stay in. We also wanted it where we could just chill and hand around."

"How much did this whole place cost anyways?" I asked.

"That doesn't matter when it comes to something that we like."

"Oh... sorry that I asked."

"It's fine." He smiles. AH! HIS SMILE IS SO BRIGHT! IM BLIND!

"Anyway, what are you doing 'exploring' alone?"

"Oh, I was just looking around while waiting for you guys to finish getting ready." I replied while looking into his shining eyes.

"Well, half the group is done. The other ones are... well... trying to look go-"

"J-HOPEEEEEE I NEED YOU!" Screamed Jimin.

"Ugh this little..." he rolled his eyes.

"HEY!! WHY DON'T YOU EVER NEED ME?!" Yelled Yoongi.

"BECAUSE HYUNG!!" I swear, BTS are not adults.

"Sorry, Y/n. I gotta go." Hoseok said with an apologetic look.

I nodded and waved as he turned around and jogged to Jimin's room. I started walking back to the living room to wait for them. With my luck, I turned the wrong corner so I had to turn around. As I turned around, I bumped into one of the boys, Jungkook.

"Oops I'm so sor-" I looked up and and saw him. He had no shirt on, he was wet, and had a towel around his waist. He just got out of the shower. I noticed my hands were on his chest, HIS BARE CHEST. He also had his arms snaked around my waist like he was going to catch me. I didn't want to move. His skin was smooth and warm. I just wanted to stand there all day, with him.

"Oh... hey..." he said as he rubbed the back if his neck. Stop staring, Y/n, I thought but I couldn't. My eyes were glued on his abs and his perfect body. I just noticed that my thumb was moving back and forth, rubbing his chest.
I finally came back to reality and moved back just a bit.

"I-I'm so sorry..." I said. I could feel my face burning.

"It's fine." He sounded nervous. Almost like he was a bit excited.

"I should go," I said as I went around him. I went straight for the door.

"No, wait," he called. I stopped and turned.

"Stay here." I nodded and headed to the couch. "No, stay with me."

I snapped my head towards him in confusion.
"What?"

"Stay with me."

Jungkook's POV
Her hands were warm on me. Like they fit perfectly there on my body like that. Her hand was gentle, like it was touching something fragile. When she took it off, I was disappointed. I was craving more.

"Come here," I said. She slowly moved closer to me. She looks like a cute little puppy that thinks that she did something wrong. Her head was looking at the ground from embarrassment.