Chapter 9

Warning: mature language!!

Namjoon's POV
After calling y/n, I had to get back to the interview. I walk up to the boys.

"Are you all ready?" We all nod at the same time and headed straight towards the room. Fans greeted us from the windows and watched us as we do the interview. The MC made us play some games and then she did a Q&A. She took some questions from the fans too.

Everyone seemed to be having fun but me. I had a weird feeling in my stomach.

I look out the window passed the fans and notice that it's getting dark. The feeling gets bigger and I'm getting more confused.

"So, Rap Monster... The fans have a question for you. Some fans are wondering if you have a girlfriend. And if so, is it that girl that was seen coming out of your guys' house?" The boys turn to look at me.

I look down at my hands and smile a bit, already feeling my cheeks get warm.

"Yes, I have a girlfriend but I rather not say her name or point her out because that will be dangerous. If any of you find out about her name or anything else that's personal, please keep it to yourself because I don't want her to be harmed," I say straight to the camera.

The MC gives a long and loud 'awe' and I look over and see that the boys are smiling too. They also feel really touched. I start to rub the back of my neck in embarrassment.

My phone suddenly vibrates in my pocket and it's out just enough to see the name. Y/n! I wonder what she wants... I see the first two letters. He... He what? Who's he?

"Alright, thank you for coming BTS!" We bow down and say our goodbyes. As we got out of the camera screen, I checked her text.

Help

I stop in my tracks.

"Namjoon? Is everything okay?" I heard Jin ask. I felt numb. I shook my head slightly and think of the worst things. What happened? Is she alright? Most importantly, is she alive?

Jin grabs my phone out of my hands at looks at it.

He turns to look at me, "Do you know where she is?" I shook my head. The boys now looked at us. I finally look up, grab my phone, and speed to the exit, not caring about my named being called from inside.

I look around and panic.

Where could she be? She was just at the park!

I run all the way to her hotel and go to her room. I knock a few times but no answer.

I run my fingers through my hair in frustration while holding back my tears. I got a ride to my house and looked everywhere but she isn't here. Finally, I call the police and report about a missing person.

They were making me so angry, asking about where she is or stuff that I started to yell through the phone, not caring about them telling me to calm down. I tell them where she last was and then they hung up.

I just stared into space as my members start to walk in.

Jimin gives me a hug from behind, "Hyung, everything will be okay! She's going to be fine!"

"But what if everything isn't okay?! Huh?! What if shes hurt or if she's lost... or possibly..." I choke on the word but got it out in a whisper, "dead"

Taehyung slaps me on the back of my head, "You pabo! How can you possibly think that!"
I look down at my feet, not able to answer.

I lean against the wall and slide down. I pull my legs towards me and hug them tightly, putting my head in between them.