Chapter 4

Namjoon's POV
I snake one of my arms under her head and one over her waist. I feel complete. She's so warm and so small. I kiss her on the forehead and fall asleep. How did I fall for this girl in such a short period of time?

——The Next Day——

Your POV
I wake up to see the sun glowing in the window. I'm so warm, warmer than yesterday when I got in this bed. My vision becomes more clearer and now I really can see how beautiful the sun is.

I yawn and try to get up but something stops me. Something has itself wrapped around me. I turn around to see a sleeping Namjoon. WHAT THE HECK?!? HOW DID HE GET IN HERE?!
But the real question is, why does this feel so right?

I slowly try to unwrap his arms and get out of bed without waking him up. When I finally do get out, I just want to go back in there. It was so warm and I honestly liked it. I walked towards the window and stare at the city for a bit. As the sun continues to rise, I start to walk towards the door.

"Where are you going?" mumbles Namjoon.

"Uh... I was just going to go change into my clothes that I wore yesterday."

"Don't leave, please," he said in the softest voice that I've ever heard. I sigh and walk toward the bed. He pats to the spot by him and I crawl back in.

"Hey, Namjoon?"

"Yeah?"

"Is it just me or does this feel... right." He looked at me and I looked back at the blanket.
"Sorry, I-"

"Yeah, it feels right." I look at him and he smiles brightly. I smile back and continue to mess with the blanket. There was a silence but then an arm wrapped around my waist again. He pulled me closer and we just laid there. I could hear his breathing, it was so calm and steady. I could also feel his heartbeat. It was pumping so fast and so was mine.

"When did you come in here?" I ask.

"Last night. I couldn't sleep and I was cold, so I came in here."

"But, why didn't you go lay with Jin or someone else?"

"That would be weird, all I could think about was you, and the boys would all complain the next morning."

"I didn't complain so why would they?"

"Because you don't need 'beauty sleep'. You're already beautiful."

"YAH!" I playfully hit him in the center of his chest. He laughs while pulling me even closer.

"I wish we could stay like this," he said in a calm, deep voice.

All of a sudden, the door handles starts moving and the door opens.

"Y/n?" A face peeked in the room and Namjoon and I shot out of the bed.

"Uh, was I interrupting something?" Jungkook asked.

I shook my head, "No, he was just... Uh..."

"I was just warming her up. She was really cold so I came in and tried to warm her up." Namjoon added.

Jungkook made a 'mhm' sound and left. I looked at Namjoon and he looked at me. We both just bursted out laughing.

"YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE!" Namjoon said.

"HAHA YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOURS!"

We sat there and laugh at each other for a couple more minutes and finally he left. He went to go ask some stylists if they have any clothes that I could borrow.

He came back with some clothes and then left for me to get dressed. I put them on and I looked in the mirror.
———————

———————

DANG GIRRLLL, YOU BE LOOKING FINEE!!! I chuckled at my own stupidity and open the door for Namjoon to see. His mouth opened slightly as he checked me out.

He finally snapped back into reality, "Wow, thats just... wow. You look absolutely beautiful." I blush at his compliment and playfully slap him.

"Let's just go meet up with the boys." He nodded and walked beside me. As soon as we entered the room, all eyes were on me.

"YAH! STOP STARING!" I yelled but no one listened. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch.

"So, how did you sleep?" J-hope asked.

"Great, actually!" I said while taking some glances at Namjoon. Jungkook started to chuckle.

"What are you laughing at?" asked Tae.

"Oh, nothing."

"There's something. Tell us." Namjoon and I looked at each other.

"I'll tell you later, hyung." Taehyung nodded.

Jungkook's POV
I'm not really sure what I saw this morning with Namjoon and y/n. They were in the same room together! No, the same bed!! Were they doing what I think they were doing?

It wouldn't be a surprise because he is really perverted. But with y/n!!! SHES MINE AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT SHE IS!

•~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter, I didn't really know how to continue it. So sorrryyyyy

Also, add my fan page on instagram!

x.bootae.x