Chapter 5

Note: Mature language in this chapter!

5 hours later

Your POV
I walk through the streets, feeling a lot of eyes on me. I know I'm cute today but why are there so many people looking at me?

*BUZZ*

"Y/n, please tell me this isn't you." My roommate texts.

________________________________
GIRL SPOTTED WITH BTS! WENT INSIDE THEIR HOUSE AND DIDN'T COME BACK OUT 'TIL THE MORNING!
________________________________

Oh... my... god... this is why people were staring at me! It even has a picture of me entering and exiting their house. I screenshot the picture she sent me and text Namjoon right away.

Me: *sends photo*

Namjoonie❤️: Just ignore it. Okay?

Me: Okay. A lot of people are glaring and judging me while I walk through the street. I don't like all of the attention.

Namjoonie❤️: I told you, you should've let us drive you home.

Me: I NEED EXERCISE!

Namjoonie❤️: Ugh, you're stubborn.

Me: Oh, I know.

Namjoonie❤️: Okay, well I got to go practice. Call me later?

Me: Of course!

I look around to go see if there's a coffee shop nearby where I can bet bubble tea. I head in and, like before, all eyes were on me.

Namjoon's POV
I walk into the practice room and the six boys all go "ooohhhh."

"What is happening?" I ask them.

"That's what we should be asking you. What's going on between you and Y/n?" Jungkook asked with sass.

"Nothing." He stared at me, "I'm telling the truth."

"Mhm. Then tell me why you and her were in the same bed TOGETHER." He said together very slowly and loudly.

"Like I said, she was cold so I went and warmed her up."

"How did you know she was cold and why was she wearing your sweatshirt?"

"Uh, she texted me," instead of it sounding like I told him, it came out like I was questioning something. Great job, Rap Monster! "And she needed clothes."

"Yeah, right."

"You can tell us anything, you know that right?" added Jimin. I nodded.

"Fine! That night, I couldn't sleep so I went and cuddled with her. She was asleep during all of this. Then the next morning she accidentally woke me up. She was walking towards the door when I did but I told her to stay and lay with me some more. She did stay but then you came. I wasn't lying about her having no clothes though."