Chapter 12 (end)

A/n: I've decided to end this here before it continues and goes all over the place. Thank you for staying here for the whole thing (if you did). 사랑해요!!!!! <33
(I also made up names😂 they aren't good but I didn't know what to name them)

Namjoon's POV

5 years later
"Yeonji! Taeyang! Taeyeon! Get off of Auntie Mira!" Quiet giggles could be heard.

I watch my beautiful family laughing from afar and wonder how this happened. How something this wonderful could be in my life. I look to my left to see my gorgeous wife and gently put my hand on her belly.

Yep, she's pregnant with our 4th child.

After she got out of her coma five years ago, she had to recover for a couple of months. After those months, she went into college. She studied psychology and got her degree in it. On the day after her last day of college, she got pregnant with our first child, Yeonji.

When she was 3 months into her pregnancy, I finally popped the question...

Will you marry me?

So, we got married a month after she gave birth to him. We went to Tokyo for our honeymoon and explored all of Japan.

A year later she was pregnant with our two angels, Taeyang and Taeyeon. Taeyang is a girl while Taeyeon is a boy. They are fraternal twins. When Mira found out about us having twins, she moved to South Korea. Before you ask, y/n did go back to America but she was just there to say goodbye to her family before moving here with me.

Mira started to hang with y/n, the boys, and I a lot more. She even got close with one of them, Jungkook. Jungkook and her have been dating for a year in a half. They've both been so happy in their relationship.

After the twins were born, BTS went on tour so I brought them with. I saw the boys' soft side come out and it was surprising. I never knew Suga could be like that... it was pretty funny. Taehyung was even softer than he usually is and it was overwhelming. Jin and J-Hope squealed every 5 seconds, Jungkook just looked at them, Jimin teased them. During that moment all I could do was shine my brightest smile and adore them. My two families combine into one... it felt like a dream.

After the tour, BlitHit (hehe I know it's spelt wrong but ahah) got a huge promotion. BTS was known all over the world, America, Canada, Mexico, and other countries. I also got Y/n pregnant with our fourth child on the tour...

We already found out the gender of the baby... a girl. We are naming her Minji. Kim Minji. She's due in a couple of weeks and I've never been so excited. We got the whole room decorated for her.

I kiss my wife's forehead and pull her closer. She rests her head on my chest and admires our family with me.

"I'm so lucky I found you."

"Me too."

"Who knew I could have a huge family like this? Who knew I could be this happy?"

I sigh.

"I'm going to go get snacks, okay?"

She nods, "Don't break anything." I give her a glare while she giggles.

I go over to the kitchen with a bright smile.

Your POV
How did I get here? I've never been so happy in my entire life.

If you asked me 10 years ago what I think my life will be like, it wouldn't be like this. Not at all. I would probably say I would be working at Wacdonalds, living as a loner, and be broke.

Namjoon is too kinky, to be honest. He got me pregnant 3 times! I'm not going to be surprised if we have 7 mini Namjoons or Y/ns running around.

Speaking of kids, I can feel this little dumpling kicking right now. She likes sweets so Namjoon always spoils me with chocolate and gets me fat. He just sits back and watches me get fat. He doesn't even do anything about it!

"Earth to y/n," Mira says while waving a hand in front of my face.

"Oh, sorry!"

"What are you thinking about?"

I shrug, "Just how wonderful my life is."

She plots her butt on the couch, "I don't even know how I ended up here either."

I rest my head on her shoulder, "How has Jungkook been?"

"He's been doing good. He wants me to bless him with a child but I said not until we're married. He gets all pouty when I say that. He's just so cute."

I laugh, "When are you guys going to get engaged?"

"You have to ask him that not me." I nodded and shut my eyes.

"Are you tired?"

"Mhm. Busy week, you know? Plus this babygirl can't stop kicking," I say while rubbing my tummy.

I can feel Mira smile, "You truly are blessed
y/n."

"Oh, I-"

"She knows," said Namjoon in the doorway.

He walks towards us with some drink and apple slices. He sets them down and sits on the other side of me.

"Did you break anything?"

He sends me a death glare while playfully punching me in the arm, "I'm not that clumsy!"

I snicker, "Are you sure about that."

He pushes out his bottom lip and pouts.

I pinch his cheeks, "Awe, is someone pouting." His eyes soften and he kisses my nose.

"Only for you, baby."

"I'm still here!" Mira says behind me. We both laugh and have a small conversation.

I lay against Joonie again and I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier. I fell asleep and drifted into dreams.

Out of the million people that he could have, Namjoon picked me. He chose me to be his wife, to be the mother of his kids, to be his everything, to be the reason why he smiles everyday, and to be the one who receives his love and affection.

He always says that I'm one in a million.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And that's it guys! I really hope you enjoyed this last chapter and this whole book!! I'm very sorry for how this turned out. Like I've said, I didn't plan this out so it just went on as I wrote.

Thank you so much for your support and stuff like that!! I'm very grateful if you read all of this boring stuff.

I'm planning on writing another book and this time I will plan it out. Don't be afraid to leave suggestions!! 사랑해요!!! <33

Byeee!!!!