Chapter 7

RECAP FROM LAST CHAPTER
I felt my body go numb and me getting pulled closer to someone. Namjoon... I thought.

Then someone whispered, "How did you make me fall for you?" and a pair of warm, soft lips kissed my forehead. I tried so hard to open my eyes that when I did, Namjoon looked at me wide eyed. Then I did it, I closed the distance between us.

His soft lips were finally against mine. It took him a second but he kissed back. I back up with a smile on my face.

He chuckled, "You have no clue how long I've wanted to do that." I blushed and laughed. Then a slow clap began. We both turn to where the sound came from and saw the boys, all shocked.

Jungkook's POV
They did it, they kissed. Namjoon got her, not me. I feel my heart sink all the way to my toes. Jealousy and anger hits me hard as I stare at the two. I thought I had her for sure when I confessed but apparently I thought wrong. Wow.

I walk to my room and shut my door. I ruffled my hands into my hair as I try to think what to do. What to do, what to do...

Your POV
"Were they there the whole time?" I ask Namjoon while throwing pillows at them.

He laughs, "I guess so." Hobi was running around the room squealing like a girl, Taehyung was just standing there in confusion and shock, Jimin and Jin were bouncing up and down, Yoongi was walking toward a chair so he can sleep, but there was no Jungkook... I swear I saw him here.

I get off of the couch and stretched. Namjoon also got up, hovering over me. He wrapped his arms around me again and leaned in causing Hoseok to squeal even louder. Our foreheads and noses were touching. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a little peck on the lips.

Getting out of his grip, I headed towards the guest room. I'm staying over night because I don't want to leave him. He follows me to the bedroom and I sit on the bed. He walks up in front of me and smiles.

"Did you know that you're pretty?" he says. I shake my head and look down while blushing. He put a hand on my cheek and makes me look at him. I stare into his pretty chestnut eyes and he stares into mine. He smiles again but bigger this time so that his dimples are deeper.

He chuckles, "When it comes to you, pretty isn't even the right word. Beautiful. You're beautiful." I roll my eyes at him.

"Yeah, right. I can accept pretty but not beautiful."

"I don't care what you accept, you are beautiful in my eyes." I look at him and smile. I stand up and walk towards the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" I hear him ask behind me.

"I'm going to take a shower, I feel gross." He nodded and headed towards the door.

He turns around, "See you after your shower?" I nodded and he left with another smile on his face.

I go into the bathroom, turn it on, and get in. I just think, how did I get so lucky?

——— 5 Minutes Later ———
The handle creaked as I turned the shower off. I step out, my feet touching the cold tiles. Then, I grab a towel and wrap it around my chest while looking at myself in the mirror.