Chapter 6

*BUZZ BUZZ*

*BUZZ BUZZ*

I open my eyes to see my phone ringing. I grab it and answer.

"Hello?" I said in a husky voice.

"Hi, y/n! Is this a bad time to call?" I look over at my alarm clock, 8 AM.

"No, not at all."

"Okay, the boys and I want to meet up and I was wondering if you would like to come," Namjoon said. There were some whispers and giggles in the background. Must be the boys.

"Um... yeah. I'll come. I'll just get ready first, okay?"

"Wait, you're not ready?"

"No, I woke up a bit before you called."

"Oh, okay. Pick you up in 30?"

"Yep."

"Bye!"

"Bye."

I throw my phone back on the bedside table and get up. I take a shower and get dressed.

——————

——————I look over at my clothes, making sure everything is good

——————
I look over at my clothes, making sure everything is good. I grab my stuff and a face mask (to hide my face from people). While walking out the door, I see people with cameras and quickly look down, trying to look like a normal person. I walk past them just fine and head to the exit. In front of me was a limousine. HOW EXTRA ARE THESE BOYS?!? The door opens and comes out a dressed up Namjoon.
—————

————— (I know it's not that dressed up)I playfully hit his chest, "Why are you all dressed up today?"

I playfully hit his chest, "Why are you all dressed up today?"

He shrugged, "Because I felt like it." I made a 'mhm' sound and Namjoon held the door open for me. I go inside the car and sit by Taehyung.

"Hey," I said to him. He looked at me, gave me his rectangular smile, and giggled. This boy is the definition of squishy.

"Where are we going?" I ask Namjoon.