prologue

(Ink's p.o.v.)

I was walking around the doodle sphere when I noticed an au was being destroyed. This wasn't the first time it had happened but this was the first time I was finally able to catch the one doing this. I quickly made a portal to the Snowdin of that au and when in.

When I got there........ it was a mess.

I looked up at the sky griping my paintbrush tightly. Blue strings were everywhere and the code was falling apart. There was no saving this au as much as I wanted too. but I had to find the one responsible and stop them!!!! The one the voices called Error the destroyer.

(Error's p.o.v.)

I was just about to open a portal and completely dust this abomination called an au. When I heard a portal open not to far away I went to go see what or who had opened the portal.

when I got there I saw I small skeleton with white bones, different shaped eyes and ink on his cheek holding a paintbrush tight in his hand looking up at the sky.

I smiled for I knew that this was the one the voices called Ink the protector. As he ran off in looks of what I assumed was me.

(Sorry for the short prologue this is my first book ever to write away I hope you like it and hopefully I will update here soon. Also the cover and art is not mine I will draw a different cover for it but that will have to be later anyway thank you and have a good night/day)