chapter 2.

(3rd person p.o.v.)

"W3lL, w3lL wH@t d○ w3 h@V3 h3R3?" Error said smiling at ink "Stop this Error it doesn't have to be this way!!!!!!" Ink yelled Error was surprised that ink actually knew his name.

Error's smile faltered and with that, the fight began.

(~time ship because I'm horrible at describing fight scenes~)

The au shook with two very powerful being fighting for the au. One wanted to destroy it while the other wanted to save it. Both were evenly matched.

Ink and error stood there both panting, out of breath, and wounded neither making a move. The once beautiful hall was now almost completely destroyed. Bones, paint, strings, and rubble littered the ground.

After what seemed like an eternity ink finally made a move. Jumping and teleporting for the two souls that hung from Error's sting. Just before Error could react ink cut the strings with his brush freeing the two souls.

As soon as frisk's soul was free her soul (Yes in this au frisk is a girl deal with it) glowed red with determination signaling that she was about to 'Reset'. Error glared at ink as both turned and opened a portal to their respective homes leaving just as the kid 'Reset'.

(Ink's p.o.v.)

The kid 'Reset' and everything was back to normal. I smiled at my handiwork and then collapsed on my couch as Dream, my brother paint, and blue ran up to me but bartering me with questions over one another. It didn't help that the voices were asking the same questions.

I sighed and sat up wincing in pain as I did so. My body hurt all over the place. Dream immediately started to tend to my wounds. Healing what he could and bandaging what he couldn't.

"What Happened Ink?" My brother paint asked worry and concern clear in his voice. Good thing I'm great at making up lies "nothing, I just got into a fight that's all happens all the time"

"Yes but you were never wounded this bad" dream said "EXACTLY!!" paint yelled which hurt my non-existence ears but I didn't show it. "I'm fine, there is no need to worry" I smiled reassuringly at them dream wasn't convenience tho.

Paint sighed and look at blue "Why Don't We Make Tacos For Ink To Help Him Get Better!!!" "YES, I THE MAGNIFICENT BLUE, SHALL MAKE THE BEST TACOS IN THE MULTIVERSE!!!!!" blue say as both blue and paint walked into the kitchen to make tacos.

Dream looked down "it was 'him' wasn't it?" Dream said I looked away knowing there was no point in lying "yeah, it was 'him" " Ink!!! Don't beat yourself up about it! Maybe next time you two can just talk and not fight! " I smiled at the voice and in my head, I said "Thank you, You just might be right maybe next time we can just talk" I looked out the window smiling.

(Hello!!! Hoped you liked it. I keep on getting ideas in my head of what's going to happen next but that's for the next chapter. The song above is 'little do you know' by Alex and Sierra. Thank you and have a good night/day)

535 words