chapter 9

(Blue's p.o.v.)

Something is up both ink and error are acting weird. They are both extremely happy. I wonder why???

I felt arms wrap around my waist and lift me off the ground I yelped "EEEPPPP" I looked up to see dust laughing. "DUST!!!" I muster all my anger and glare at him. He just sits down on the couch and puts me in his lap.

"Yes, love~?" Dust said I huffed 

"YOU SCARED ME!!" 

"aaawww~~~ I'm sorry blue" he hugs and nuzzles me. I hug him back 

"so what did error want?" Dust asked 

"WELL, HE WANTED ME TO DISTRACT DREAM"

"Did he tell you why tho?" Dust asked 

"ACTUALLY HE DID!! HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO HAVE A LITTLE TALK WITH INK! BUT I THINK IT'S MORE OF A DATE THEN A CHAT" I said, 

"why?" 

"BECAUSE WHY ELSE WOULD HE BE SO CHEERFUL. HE HATES INK" dust thought for a minute 

"do you think that's true?" I shrug 

"WHATEVER THE REASON ONE WAY OR ANOTHER I STILL HAVE TO DISTRACT DREAM. GOT ANY IDEAS?" I asked him. 

"Why yes I do" and with that, he set me down and we were off to distract dream then hopefully spy on error and ink some.

(Error's p.o.v.)

As I wait for ink I set up a picnic for us. I had everything ready all I need now is ink.

Speaking of him...... where is he? I look around to see if I could find him. I was just about to see if he was in snowdin when I heard a portal open behind me. I turned to look and saw ink trying not to fall onto the food. Sadly he was failing.

Just as he lost all balance and was about to fall I teleported in front of him and caught him. Wrapping my arms around his torso to keep him up he had also wrapped his arms around my neck to keep from falling.

"Eep!!" Ink squeak his face turning bright rainbow and I'm sure my face was bright yellow considering how hot my face was.

Then I decided to go for it and pulled ink closer to me as he pulled down on my neck to bring me closer to him. "!nK~?" "Yes error~" we were just about to kiss(?) when my phone went off. (I know I'm an asshole)

We both let go of each other and I answered the phone "₩H@T?!" I said sounding pissed cuz that's how I felt.

"Nightmare at least wanted to know if you're ok?" I sighed it was cross, of course, it had to be him. "!'m f!n3 n○w, £UcK ○f£!!!" I hung up on him and sat down on the picnic blanket.

Ink looked at me with concerned knowing that it was most likely had something to do with nightmare. He was like an over overprotective big brother to me even tho I'm still older. "Who was that?" Ink asked "!t w@$ ju$t cr○$$" I answered "oh okay" ink said as he hid his face in his scarf.

I moved closer to him as he looked up his face erupted into the full fledge rainbow. "Ink?" I managed to say without my voice glitching "y-yes e-error?" I knew I could only do this for a little bit of time before I crashed and I had something to say before that happened.

I lifted his chin up so our faces were only inches apart. "No matter what happens I love you okay" ink looked like he was going to cry. "I love you too error" with that ink closed the space between us and we kissed.

After a couple of minutes, we both pulled away for air(?) not wanting to be apart from each other. I looked into ink's eyesockets one was a heart and the other was a green exclamation point. We both smiled knowing that no matter what we both loved each other.

Then my world was filled with 'errors' and it all went black.

         *~error.exe has crashed~*
                  *~reboot~*

*~yes~*                or                  *~no~*

"Finally, about time" "love takes time pj" "@nD +h@+ m3@n$ ₩-w@!t¡nG f○r +h¡nG$" "awwww"

(Yes finally done!!!! I think I spent more time fangirling over what I was going to write then actually writing it. I have a question for you readers should error wake up where they are or in ink's house? X3 Comment down below for your answer. I do not own the art above or any of the characters and aus. They all belong to their original creators please love and support them. Thank you for reading this and have a great day/night!)

773 words