chapter 10

(Ink's p.o.v.)

It's been 5 hours since he crashed. I'm worried for him he's never crashed this long before. At least not that I know of. Should I call someone?

No! I promised error that I would keep this a secret. No one must know. Or else people could kill him or even me I must not let that happen.

Plus who would I call? Can't do nightmare, he'll kill me on the spot. Can't do dream or my brother because they both hate his guts and would be glad to kill him. Seriously, they both can be a sadistic bastard sometimes especially dream.

I shiver at the thought. When I heard some sound coming from the bed. I quickly got up from the floor and went over to the bed where I had set error down and apparently error fallen asleep.

I sat next to him and smiled when I heard the same noise again. I looked at error in surprised. He was lightly snoring it was so adorable.

I was just about to get up and do some more work when error pulled me down and hugged me in his sleep. I pulled out a blank space of my scarf and did a small doodle of a heart with 'E.R. + I.K.' in it.

I yawn knowing I wouldn't be able to get out and cuddle into error's chest. I soon fall asleep in error's warm embrace.

(Error's p.o.v.)

I can't remember what happened. I try and get up but is stopped by something holding me down. I glitch at the thought and open my eyes to see ink asleep, hugging me, and snuggling into my chest.

I glitch even more as my face goes hot. I look around and see that I'm in inks room.

Why am I here? How long was I rebooting for? Why am I in inks bed? Why is ink in the bed with me? Wait.....where is my jacket?!?!

Shitshitshitshitshitshitshit nightmare is going to kill me if I don't check in. He can get over protected sometimes. Also, I haven't done my job yet....... both the voices and fate are going to kill me if I don't hurry and do it so the balance is retorted.

Fuck. I look around once more to find my jacket on the nightstand. I try to get it without waking inky up...... he was too cute to wake up.

Yes, I did say that I just hope he doesn't wake up when I reaching over him. And I hope my phone is still in my jacket pocket.

I leaned over to grab my jacket and I came inches away from kisses inky. I could tell I was blushing my face was about to explode. I looked to where I grabbed my phone from my jacket pocket and away from ink.

I didn't notice ink wake up.

I got my phone I went back to lay down when I came face to face with a bright rainbow of a skeleton. Oops, must over woken him up.

(3rd person p.o.v.)

A lemon(hehe) and a rainbow were now facing each other. One over the other (don't get any ideas you dirty sinners you know who you are) no one dared to speak. That was until ink spoke up.

"Um... error your awake?!"

"¥e$, !s Th@t ₩•rng?"

"Nope.....do you remember what happened before you crashed?"

"N○t r3al[¥, ₩h ¥?"

"Oh...."

Ink felt heartbroken he had just confessed to error (more like error confess but who cares) and he forgot.

Error saw the heartbroken look ink wore and felt pity. He didn't tell the entire truth he did remember why he crashed but he did remember that he told ink how he felt and that ink loved him too.

Error hated the look his lover wore as ink wouldn't look at error.

"Ink, [○ok @t m3" error said. Ink slowly looked at error and was surprised when error lend down and kiss(?) Ink passionately.

"Didn't I say not to forget" error said his voice not glitching. Ink just nods as he wraps his arms around his lover's neck and pulled him back into a passionate kiss. Error kissed back but it didn't last long only a couple of minutes before error's phone rang with a call.

They both pulled back not want it to end. It may have been only a couple of minutes but for the two it felt like a lifetime.

Error got up and off of ink (again no dirty ideas...... yet). And answered the phone glitching horrible thanks to the closeness of ink and not making his voice glitch.

(Ink's p.o.v.)

Error remembers!!!! But I thought he said he didn't. Who cares!! He just kissed me!!!!! AGAIN!!!!! And that voice! He's so hot when his voice doesn't glitch! Well, he's hot either way but still!!! I love it when he does that!!!!

If I'm dead then I'm in heaven. Thank you, creators, for making this possible!!!!

I could tell I was blushing hard. Error loved me and I loved him back.....

what happens if we get married? What happens if we had kids?!?!?! No that's not possible both people have to have a soul two have a kid and I don't have a soul...

"$-s-Sh○t" I heard error say I looked at him confused "what's wrong love?" I say. We both blushed at the fact I just called him love.

Doesn't help that...... NOPE, NOT GOING TO THINK ABOUT THAT...(I'm not going to say what he's thinking about but I think ever sinner knows what he's is thinking) My face gets covered by blush.

NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE.

I've been spending too way much time in underlust.

"Dad, what were you thinking about?" "///N-n-N//ot//hi//ng////!!!" "¥○u $ur3~~~ ¡nk¥~~???" "////Y/u/p/////!!"

(Sorry I haven't been updating lately I just haven't been feeling it. But don't worry I get back to writing. Forgot how much fun it is. Longest chapter ever. I had fun writing it. The picture above is not mine and either is ink, error, pj or inktale please support the original creator. I wonder who should've caller error comment down below for who you want it to be also don't forget ink and error are open for asks so you can ask them anything. How you like it and have a great day/night)

1053 words