chapter 16

(Ink's p.o.v.)

I sat up in a cold sweat breathing heavily from the nightmare. I quickly looked around panicking and reach to where I always put broomie.

I sighed in relief as my hand wrapped around the cool wood of my paintbrush. I put a hand to where my soul should be and took deep breaths in and out.

Error

My dream...... I have to make sure it wasn't true.

I jumped out of bed and got changed into my clothes. I ran downstairs and out the door with paint calling my name but I didn't care.

I had to get to error before it was too late.

(Paint's p.o.v.)

Ink is acting weird. I mean he's always been weird but weirder than normal.

And I needed to tell him something too.

"Good morning, paint!" I looked over to dream who had just stepped out of the golden portal behind him and was looking around for something or someone. "Where's ink?" He asked "I don't know. He ran out of the house as soon as he woke up, he didn't even say good morning" dream looked puzzled at my answer "that's weird" he said "that's what I thought"

We thought about what could bother ink so much. "It's not error, is it?" I asked dream just shook his head "no, he's still locked up I just checked up on him" dream seemed to have a troubled thought "did you tell him? About error" I shook my head.

"I didn't have the chance. I was planning on telling him over breakfast" I said dream thought then said "I'll go look for him and see what's wrong" I nodded in agreement.

Dream opened a portal and walked through leaving me behind to cook breakfast.

(Error's p.o.v.)

Pain.....

It hurt.

Dark......It hurt.

I c@n't see.

M○v3......

¡ can't.

H○w......

H•w did I get here?

Wh3r€......

h3r€ ¡s h3r€?

!t hUrt$.....

(Welp I think I should end it here ^^.)

(Jk)
I wince as light floods the room. I groaned and turned my head away from the light "Oh, your up! Goody, I was hoping you'd be up!" A cheerful voice said coming from what I assume was a doorway.

My eyes slowly adjusted to the light and there in the doorway stood dream with a sadistic smirk that put nightmare's to shame.

"₩h@t d○ ¥•u ₩@nt?!" I snapped and tried to summon my stings but nothing happened. I looked at my hands and feet to find them chained to the wall.

Fuck, magic canceling shackles.

"You like them?" Dream said as he walked forward. "G○ t• h3l|" I glared at him. You might be thinking 'oh he's not afraid of dream' well your wrong I'm terrified of dream. And to top it off I can't use my magic!

P@!n  erupted in my skull.

"Shut up, I will be asking the questions here" dream snarled. I stayed silent not wanted to piss him off even more.

"Good," he said in a calm soothing voice that chilled to the Bone. "Answer me!" dream yelled as he. He slammed his staff into the side of my head, again.

Crap I must have not been paying attention.

"I'll say it again, where is ink!" Dream snarled at me.

(Ink's p.o.v.)

Something is off.

....

What is it?

Something doesn't feel right.

It's not the aus in trouble.

What is?

I can't put my finger on it.

....

Oh well, I have to find error.

This can wait.

"W-wait, what! You're ending it there!! How could you!!" "You need some rest kiddo" "you have to tell me what's next!! Please!!!" "Nope, its time for bed and you are sick." "How come dad isn't sleeping then!" "What?! *he looks over* error get back to bed now!!" " @w₩ bUt!  ₩@$ |i $t3n!nG t○ th3  $t•r ¥" "you already know how it ends!!! Both of you, bed NOW!!!!"

(I'm going to end it here. Sorry I've haven't updated lately, it's been crazy at home and school has been hard since I've had to start a new program. On top of that, I've had writers' block and whenever I actually wanted to write my mo. Has other plans for me (mainly talking). anyway, the song at the top is bye bye mene/ the other side of paradise by the glass animals. These characters are not mine I take no credit to for them. Please support the original creators. the song above is another side of Paradise by the glass animals. Please support the original creators. These characters are not mine I take no credit for them. Anyway, have a great day/night)

770 words