chapter 1.

(Ink's p.o.v.)

I ran through the underground as fast as I could. I had looked at this au earlier and seen it was going through a genocide run so I saw no need to look for anyone else. I just ran to the judgment Hall where Chara and sans should be fighting.

When I got there all I could see was blood bones and dust. In the middle of the room hung two souls by the blue strings. One of a human full of determination and the other of a powerful monster.

I ran to the souls if I could just free the human's soul they could Reset and everything would go back to normal. But as soon as the souls were in reach something pulled on the strings and they shot upward, out of my reach.

Behind me, I heard glitched laughter. I knew that it wasn't the sans of this world but Error. I gripped my paintbrush as tight as I could and turned around to face the laughter. I was about to go face to face with the destroyer of au's.

(Error's p.o.v.)

I watched as ink ran to the judgment hall as fast as he could from snowdin. I followed but a bit behind him making sure to be super quite not to be noticed.

Once we got there ink went straight for the souls that hung from the middle of the room by my strings. I pulled on my strings making the souls fly out of his reach. He stops and looked at where the souls once were. It looked like he was going to cry.

I laughed, my voice glitched horribly. Ink flinched and turned around to face me as he held up his paintbrush in defense. I was about to go face to face with the protector of au's. This was going to be fun

(Hello everyone thanks you so much I hope you like it and don't forget to comment down below to ask either ink or error something once they get home. Art above is not mine and belongs to the original artist the same with the characters in this story. And ink and error are finally meeting I hope it goings somewhat well)  375 words