chapter 14

(Ink's p.o.v.)

Error and I stayed on the couch for a while. Just the two of us. No one else.

Just him and me alone and by ourselves.

"¡nk" error said I looked up from what I was drawing "yes love?" He looked sad as if he didn't want to say something. It took me a bit but then it hit me "oh..." I looked down as I released what he was trying to say.

"¡'m $o $○rr¥" he looks down. I pull his face up so that he looks me dead in the eyes(sockets?). "Error it's fine. I love you and nothing will make me stop loving you" I said as he leans into my touch. I pull him into a hug and he hugged back.

I pulled away. "I have to get going away" I pull into a kiss and he kisses back. "¡ l○v3 y○u m ¥ k¡k¡" error says after he pulls away from the kiss "I love you too my ruru" I get up with error still holding my hand.

I opened a portal and pull away "bye love" he waved goodbye and turned away as I walked through and closed it behind me. A painful shiver going through my entire body soon after. As I looked up at the stairs of outertale

Little did I know that the next time I saw error. He would be turning to dust.

"WHAT?!?!? WHAT HAPPENED TO FATHER?!?!?!" "You will have to wait for my little one" "till when?!?!" "Hopefully only till tomorrow" "that's not fair" "I don't want to hear it" "ok....goodnight daddy" "goodnight my little pj"

(I am so sorry I didn't get this chapter out until now. My mother wouldn't let me write until now. Anyway, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MOTHERS!!!!! I hope you like this chapter and if there is anything you want to say to ink, error, pj, or me just tell me down below in the comments. The characters I use are not mine and I hope you love and support their original creators. Sorry for this short chapter I wanted to leave you guys on the cliffhanger. I hope you like this book and I hope you have a great day/night)

373 words