chapter 5.

(~~two years later brought to you by Chara stealing mettaton's legs.... for the fifth time ~~)

(Error p.o.v.)

I was chilling at nightmare's place because I didn't want to be in the anti-vold right now. Recently the voices have been getting worse and worse. And with that, I went to go destroy an au to calm me down a little bit. While on my rampage I met up with nightmare and his gang we team up to destroy an au that had been bothering us for a long time.

Somehow ink, dream, and blue all got wind of this. I bet it was cross I think he has a crush on dream but he always calls nightmare 'senpai' or blue but who knows (comment down below if you want crossmare or cream!). Anyway back to why I'm at nightmare's place.

The 'Star sans' got wind that we were at the au and they all came. A big fight happens and nightmare sent everyone but me back to their au's not wanting them to stay any longer. Nightmares strength was disappearing quickly and with the last of my strength, I destroy the au and nightmare got us out of there.

Then we got back to his place, and we both past out on the couch.

When I woke up shirtless and in the bed nightmare had given me for when I stayed there. I sat up and noticed all my wounds were bandaged up even the old ones too that hadn't healed fully were bandaged. How and by who I have no idea but the thought of someone touching me when I was sleeping no less didn't help me out. I almost crashed at the thought.

Once I calmed down I looked over to my nightstand where my jacket and shirt was. I reached for my jacket to get my phone but I lost my balance and fell off of the bed. I groaned in pain as I crashed to the ground.

Blue and dust must have been right outside my door because not a second later blueberry crashes down the door and runs to my aid with right dust behind him (dustberry anyone?).

Helped me back onto the bed being careful with my fear of touch so I did not crash. Once I was back in bed blue started to ask a thousand questions at once most of them being "ARE YOU OK?!?!?" which I replied with a 

"¥3$, I'm f-F-f¡n3 c@n ¥○u h@nd m-M-m3 m¥ ph○n3?" 

"Why? You have a girlfriend~" Dust asked "n○ ! D○n't @ g-G-g¡rL£r!3nd. ₩h¥ d○ ¥○u @$k?"

 "Cus your phone has been blowing up for the last hour will text messages" dust replied and handed me my phone 

"○-o-○h" I blushed and looked at my phone.

I got a-boat (yes I just did that) one hundred texts most of them were from ink some were from other people too. Blue smiled and started to walk out pushing dust in front of him "WE'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE NOW HAVE FUN~~~!!!" Blue said "what" dust look confused as he was pushed out of the room leaving a confused me behind.

I decided to ignore the weird look blue gave me and looked at the texts ink gave me.

💖🎨 Kiki 🎨💖
Are you ok?
I'm so sorry😖😖😢😢😭😭
I'm the worst friend ever!!!
I can't believe I did that!!!

And stuff like that so I thought I would be kind and text ink back

          ( start texts )
💙🐱 Ruru 🐱💙
Hey, inky sorry for making you wait so long I just woke up and yes I'm fine. I'm all bandaged up and resting

💖🎨 Kiki 🎨💖
You better be!! And you better be in bed or so fate help me!!

💙🐱 Ruru 🐱💙
I am and I'm sorry

💖🎨 Kiki 🎨💖
It's ok and I know you didn't mean it. It's our job to fight with each other and we can't let anyone else know.... it was the voices fault wasn't it

💙🐱 Ruru 🐱💙
Yeah they've Been getting worse lately but I'm staying at nightmare's place so for the time being, I'm free of them

💖🎨 Kiki 🎨💖
You can always stay at my place

💙🐱 Ruru 🐱💙
I doubt your bro would like that plus the voices there are just plain annoying

💖🎨 Kiki 🎨💖
You get used to it and your right about paint. Maybe when we both get better we could meet in outertale!

💙🐱 Ruru 🐱💙
Sounds great now we BOTH better get some rest. Goodnight Kiki ttyl

💖🎨 Kiki 🎨💖
Yeah ttyl goodnight ruru
     ( end texts and 3rd person p.o.v.)

And with that, they both fell into a peaceful slumber.

"Is that when you two started calling each other kiki and ruru?" "Yup!" ! C@m3 uP +h€ n@m3$ b3l!3v€ ¡t ○r N●+" "how about not?" "H3¥!"

(Yes finally done sorry for the long wait. Again the art above and the Chara-cters are not mine and I hope you like and support the original creators. Yes, I just did that. Anyway I hope you like this chapter and have a great night/day!)

841 words