Chapter 15

(Prepare for feels cus nothing good can come from a flowerfell song at the top)

( Ink's p.o.v. )

I opened my eyes to see........

White.........Blinding white..... I hate it......It's too white......Make it go away..................MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!!!!!

I shake in fear of the blinding white sounding me. I reach for the comforting handle of my oversized paintbrush that no matter stayed by my side........ brommie wasn't there......

I started to panic. I quickly get up and run. Run as fast as I can.

I had to get away. I closed my eyes as tight as I could in fear of seeing the blank white of this void.

After running for quite a bit I bumped into something. I fell back on my black and fell into something wet.

I slowly opened my eyes to see just what I had run into.

Error. 

I froze my eyes widen in horror to what I saw. Tears cascading down my cheek.

Error the one I loved was dead.

Hanging by the arms and neck with his very own strings. Bones clearly shattered only holding together by that strings wrapped around them.

A lake of bone marrow pooled underneath him only a few drops felt in his poor broken body. Even then they slowly fled dripping into the lake of blood make it just a tiny bit bigger.

Dust slowly flaked off of him as the strings that held him together snapped. "NO No no no nononononono Error!!!!" I yelled as I cupped his cheek, tears running down my face like a waterfall.

I gentle set his head in my lap. Green healing magic flowed from my hands on too him. Nothing worked.

"Come on you have to live. Error you have to live. Who else would there to listen to my stories? Who else would be there too......." I choke on my very own words. "........There to make me frustrated at your puns? Who else would be there to keep the Multi-verse in balance?"  I hugged him just as he fully turned to dust. I clutched his jacket tightly sobbing violently.

I pulled the jacket away showing error's soul. The strings around it had snapped the cracks to much without the help of the strings to hold it together.

I can still save him.

I still have time.

I tried to gather as much dust and blood as I could.

"Please come back to me ruru. Please, you have to come back to me....... you have too. Please, you have too... YOU HAVE TOO COME BACK TO ME!!!!! COME BACK TO ME!!!!" I yelled in frustration as I tried to heal him.

It didn't work.....

the soul shattered in my hands as I held it.

I sobbed and yelled for him to come back to me as darkness consume me........

              But. No. One. Came.

".............." "@nd y○u s@y ¡ $c@r3 h¡m" "I did no such thing!" "......." "maybe I shouldn't have let him watch those movies" "y○u g○t t○ b3 k¡d-¡nG m€ !nk¥" "ERROR!!!!"

(Welp, I hope you liked it. Sorry for the long wait I got stuck and my friend who hates ships helped me get unstuck and gave me this idea. I'll answer any question you have for me if you can find the pun. The song and the art above do not belong to me. The song is flowerfell megalomania extend. I won't be able to update for at least a week for I will be offline. Sorry. I hope you have a great night/day)

588 words