chapter 7

(Dream's p.o.v.)

I stayed quiet as entered ink's dream.

It was quite nice but something was off there were blue stings in the sky.
'That shouldn't be here I thought' I looked around and saw a colorful house.

Knowing it was ink's I walked over to it and knocked.

Error answered the door.

"You!!!" I yelled this was a good dream how is error here?!?!?! Error just glared at me 

"sweetie who's there?" I heard ink yell from inside. 'Sweetie'?!?! I thought ink hated error!!! 

"N-n-N-n○ ○n3 ¡mp○rt@nt ¡nk¥" error said. I was so confused 

"you sure?" Ink asked 

"¥@3h" error stepped outside and closed the door behind him.

"₩h@t d○ ¥○u ₩@nt?!" Error said harshly 

"I.....I want to talk with ink!" Error sighed "f-f-f!n3" error let me in

"¡nk¥!! $○m3○n3 !-i-!$ h3r3 f○r ¥-y-¥○u" 'inky'?! Since when does error call ink 'inky'.

Ink looked around the corner and saw me I waved and ink ran and hugged me I, of course, hugged back 

"dream!!! I didn't expect you to be here!!! It's so nice to see you again!!!" ink said "yeah I came to say hi and to see how you were doing" I replied. 

"that's wonderful come sit" ink let go and lead me to the couch where we both sat down.

"Ruru darling, I thought you said it no one important? Oh well, can you make us some food please?" Ink said to error to which he nodded kissed the top of ink's forehead 

"$ur3 tH!ng k¡k¡" and with that, he left me and ink alone.

"Ruru? Kiki? Since when do you too get along?" I asked "actually we're married now, four years to be exact. I've loved him since we met in outertale. He's stopped destroying stuff while I've stop crating. Funny right!" Ink answered, "yeah so when did you two meet?" I was curious maybe I could get more answers before he wakes up!!

Ink was just about to answer my question when error came in with a plate of sandwiches. "H3r3 y○u g-G-g○" he said as he set down the sandwiches "thanks error" "yeah thanks" error nods.

I looked at the time and gasped "oh shot!! I have to go thank you for the hospitality" I said as I started to leave "oh, ok your welcome. Come again soon!! We would have to love to have you over!!" "N○t @n¥ t!m3 $○○n!!!" "Error!!!" "₩h@t?"

And with that, I left both the house and the dream.

(Ink's p.o.v.)
I woke up from a somewhat weird dream. I was married to error and had just found out that I was pregnant I blushed rainbow at this fact when dream came over and started to ask some weird questions that he should've already know in the dream.

Could have had it been really him??? I don't know. I know he can enter dreams. I have to ask him later today, but that will have to wait for cuz I have a date with an error right now.

I get out of bed and rush to get ready. I was just about to open the door when paint came in with a plate of food. 

"Looks like your ready to get back to work" he smiles and I smile back

 "Yup I have so many ideas that could work!!"

"Well, eat first then you can leave doctors orders" 

"fffiiinnneee" I quickly eat and rushed downstairs.

I was heading to the original outertale in the place error and I first became friends. And it was a date an official date!! Eeeeeeeeee! I was just about to open the door to leave when dream called down.

"Ink!!! Wait where are you going?!?!?" Dream yelled from upstairs 

"back to work!!! Outer has some ideas that I'm dying to try out" 

"came I come?" 

"No its fine I can go alone plus I bet you have tons of work waiting for you and this is more of me thing sorry!" 

"Oh, ok. When do you think you'll be coming back?!" 

"No clue. I have a ton of work afterward so a bit late. Bye!!!!" And with that, I left for outertale.

"¥○u r3@lly d!d th@t f-F-f○r m-M-m-M-m3e3e3€?!~" "well yeah, I love you!!" "Aaawwww he's blushing~~~" "shUt !t PJ" "ok~"

( hello everyone thanks you for reading this and I hope you like it. It's a little longer than usual but I just couldn't find a good place to end it. Anyway, ink and error are open for asks. Maybe next chapter they just might kiss hopefully. But they still have to be careful dream is onto them and if their not careful everything could be at stake. None of the au's I've used belong at me and I hope you support the original creators. Have a great night/day )

797 words