chapter 6

(Inks p.o.v.)

Paint and blue had all been taking care of dream and me while we are healing from our fight with the evil sans.

I can't believe I did that!!! I hurt error I never what to hurt error again. It broke my heart to see him like that. It hurts so hurt. Why?! Is this 'love' actual 'love'?

I have no idea but I do know is that once I see error again I'm going to tell him how I feel and if he doesn't like me back that's ok. We will still hopefully be friends. And if he does like me back then maybe we could be more then just friends.

I write 'tell ruru how you feel' on my scarf so I don't forget just in case. I sigh just as paint walks in "hey. You doing ok?" 

"Yeah, I'm fine just thinking"

"thinking about what?" 

"What if we could make the bad sans see the error in their ways?" 

"No, absolutely not I will not let you also you can't they are hopeless soulless beings with no heart" 

"but I have no soul so what makes me different than them" 

"you may be soulless but you have a heart!! What brought this on?" 

"Oh, nothing as I said I was just thinking. Do you think blue will let me out any time soon?" 

"I doubt it give it a month then we'll see" 

"a month!! I can't stay here that long!!!" 

"Don't worry blue and I will filling in your shoes while you're gone for the time being" 

"but-but" 

"no buts now rest you do want to get better don't you?" 

"Yeah I do"

Paint sets some food down next to my bed kisses my forehead. "Eat and rest" paint say then leaves me to rest.

As soon as he is gone I grab my phone and text error.

         ( texts )
💖🎨 Kiki 🎨💖
Hey, error you there?

💙🐱 Ruru 🐱💙
Yeah, I'm here you ok?

💖🎨 Kiki 🎨💖
I'm fine I just wanted to check on you

💙🐱 Ruru 🐱💙
I don't need to be checked on inky. I already have the gang for that

I blushed at the nickname error gave me.

💖🎨 Kiki 🎨💖
I know I just can't wait until I'm out of this bed and to see you

💙🐱 Ruru 🐱💙
Me too now we both need to eat and rest

💖🎨 Kiki 🎨💖
How did know I haven't eaten

💙🐱 Ruru 🐱💙
I just do XP Now sleep Goodnight Kiki

💖🎨 Kiki 🎨💖
Goodnight ruru sweet dreams and I don't mean dream
       ( end texts )

I ate then fell asleep dreaming of what my life could be with error in it.
Waiting for the next time I see him.

(Dream's p.o.v.) (something new)

Blue had brought in some food for me which I ate and then laid down claiming that I was tired and wanted to sleep so blue being the kind friend he is left. I felt bad lying to blue but I had to find out what was going on with him!

Lately, ink has been acting weird. I've tried asking him what was wrong but he always says it's nothing I'm worried the error did something to ink. I even went to my brother nightmare to help and he said that he was experiencing the same things with error. So we decided that nightmare and his gang would team up with error to destroy this one au while I teamed up with ink just to see what would happen.

For a second it seemed like they both didn't want to fight but they looked at each other with longing. Then again it was only for a second and could have easily been a surprise instead.

Tonight I was finally going to enter ink's dreams to find out what's wrong and if it has anything to do with that glitch then I will destroy him myself.

"Dream, why are you here?" "I'm babysitting you remember" "right, goodnight"

(Hello everyone I got a chapter out today which I'm proud of. Anyway, I will have dream like ink as a crush but always too scared to tell him. We are going to have a jelly dream in the next chapter but that's for later thank you for reading this and I hope you like it. If you want to ask either ink or error something tell me in the comments down and tell me what ship you like so just in case I could incorporate into the story. Have a great night/day!)

757 words