chapter 11

(Error's p.o.v)

Crap. That's all I have to say is crap...

I just got yelled at by nightmare, dust, blue, killer, and some others.

I was very happy sleeping with ink. I for once didn't have a nightmare which is why I don't sleep unless I pass out.

Now I have to go do the job in which I hate.

"You don't sleep?!"

"C-c-Cr@p," I said. The voices are here too!!

"What's wrong love" both ink and me blushed at what he said "¡t's n○tH¡ng ¥○u ne€d t○ ₩○rR¥ @b○uT," I said getting off of ink and putting my jacket back on.

"H3y d○ ¥○u kN○w h○₩ ¡ 3nD€d uP h3r €?" I asked ink I looked back at him to see that he was in a blushing trance.

I don't think I want to know what he was thinking about. "You don't, but don't you have work to do?" One voice said "We're not trying to push you or anything its just that ink was able to get some work don't while you were sleeping and fate is getting inpatient" "and nightmare is getting worried you've been out for around 6 hours," another voice said.

"¡ n○t¡c3d" I yawned and looked around once more around the room. It was quite nice. The walls were a light tan color with splashes of ink all over. The floor was gray and covered in paper, art supplies, and other stuff.

The light colors of the room were nice and as I suspected there was almost no white except for some here and there on the floor.

I picked up a mostly blank piece of paper and wrote something on it for ink and set it down on the brown dresser next to the bed. "What are you writing?" "$○m3Th¡ng f○r ¡nk s○ h3 d○3sn's fr3@k ○ut" "oh, ok".

I look over to ink who was still in his trance and kissed him on the forehead. And with that and a smile, I left off to do my job in hopes to see ink again once he snaps out of his trace.

(Ink's p.o.v.)

I snapped out of my trace with a shiver down my spine. It's wasn't a good one.

Well, that depends on who you ask. I got up and looked around. Error wasn't there but that was to be expected. "Ink, error left a note for you~~," one of the creators said.

"Thank you, creator" I replied and went over to the dresser next to the bed and picked it up. It said

'look no glitches. XP anyway I just wanted to let you know that I'll be working so whenever you snap out of your trace come get me and we can talk some more.
~ love your ruru'

I smiled at the fact that error had used the nickname I gave him. I set the note gentle down and opened a portal to where I sense the destruction. "Let's go!!" I said as I jumped through hoping that I could convince error not to destroy through a friendly conversation. Like I had many times before.

When I got there I stopped dead in my tracks "oh, no" I said quietly as I saw the scene in front of me.

"Come on! What happened next?!?!" "Well, that's for tomorrow" "father! You can't let dad do this!!" "Zz-Z-zZz-Zz" "Father!!" "Sssshhhh, let him sleep" "but, you can't do this to me" "yes I can, plus it's your bedtime. Tomorrow's story will be long, so rest up" "fine"

(Sorry this is so late I've been sick lately, well everyone in my family is sick rn so lucky us. I finally was able to figure out how I wanted inks p.o.v. to go. Can anyone guess what ink saw? Comment for what you think ink saw. An art piece just for the one who gets it correctly made by yours truly. no sneak peeking this offer will be over as soon as the next chapter comes out. The art above is not mine and either is the characters or au's I use. I hope you liked it and have a great day/night!)

706 words