Prologue

All Rights Reserved ©aditi_roy

So guys.. after a long time I am updating a new story which came to my mind when I was writing CBH. And guys ... Will update that story by tomorrow . Hope you will like this.. and it's a five part story.. as CBH WILL get finshed in next part , then will post this story.. after seeing your RESPONSE ...

Enjoy reading..📖📖📖

Prologue

" dadi..how could I marry again ? You know right , I could not think of marrying again at this stage and I will live with my daughter and son..please don't force me dadi.." Abhi said feeling restless of the idea - marrying again.

He very well know how his family suffered when tanu left them and still he could not forget it.

" ha..dadi , why should dad want to marry again..? " arohi asked her dadi.

" abhi.. why can't you understand. If you are not marrying now , then sure she will separate your children from you.. do you want them to grow with her.. that greedy women.." Purab asked him furiously.

" we will not go chachu.. aarav .. we will not go right..? " arohi asked aarav who nods his head with anxiety.

" but practically if the judge orders try you should stay with your mom , then you have to go to her.." Purab said while arohi and aarav looks at each other.

" abhi .. please for God's sake , agree to marry her , atleast for your kids . Already I had talked with her mom and they too agreed after knowing your past." Dadi pressurized him.

With no ways left abhi too agreed to marry as per dadi's wish to get his kids custody case. Everyone were happy as abhi finally agreed to them. Arohi was upset as her father is going to marry again.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

" ma.. i will do as per your wish.. you want me to get married right.. I will marry any one as per your wish.. now let's go to the hospital ma.." Pragya cried to her mother who smiled as tears welled in her eyes.

" pragya.. that's it.. I will die after you get married to a person .. i don't want to leave you alone in this world.." she cried taking pragya's hand in hers.

" dont talk like this ma.. you are my world.. you can't leave me like that.. first let's go to the hospital.." Pragya cried her heart out.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

" pragya..." Dadi called her name when she was impatiently waiting infront of the ICU.

" I am abhi's Dadi, I hope your mother informed about me ..." she asked caressing her cheek. Pragya felt somewhat relaxed by her concern. She then came to know that she is the guy's dadi whom her mother wants to marry.

" dont worry di.. your mother will be fine soon.." bulbul hugged her while pragya finds solace in her arms. She felt contented by their love towards her.

" I am sorry pragya beta.. we could not save your mother..." the doctor informed pragya which shocked her. She was numb to react while bulbul supported her.