10. B - Is there Kismat Connection ?

Thanks for reading this story till now and supporting me with your lovely comments and votes.  I am really sorry for posting this part late..

Getting into the last chapter of this story..

Estimated reading time : 11 minutes 30 seconds.

A month passed like few seconds for the members of Mehra family . They felt their family gets complete after the return of Arohi. But still all could find the weird relationship between abhi and pragya. All were confused about their sudden cold war which only purab knew it as he was the one with whom abhi had few words ; a week before.

" Abhi !!! Are you mad ? Do you ever know what you are telling ? " purab asked as soon as abhi told him the idea which was running inside his mind for few days.

As purab was working on his current project , he stayed in abhi's study room that night to complete it . He was not aware that abhi will come with this worst idea that might collapse all their lives upside down.

" I am in my sense purab !! You can't even understand the pain I am undergoing !! It's really hard to stay away from your loved one's.." abhi fisted his fingers sitting frustrated on the sofa beside purab.

Knowing well about abhi ; purab shuts his laptop and turns towards him and all he could see is the sadness clouded in abhi's face.

" will you listen to me at least once !!" Purab asked with a questioning look as abhi nods his head without any denial.

" Abhi , you can't just do whatever you wish !! It also depends upon pragya di and you should also respect her feelings. First talk with her and then let's decide !!" Said purab placing his hand on abhi's shoulder.

Abhi looks at him as purab continues saying " you had gone through a tough situation and I don't want you to continue your life like this !! Decide wisely before taking a serious decision.."

Purab gets up taking his laptop and leaves from the study room leaving abhi confused.

" what might have happened purab..?" Bulbul nudged at him who was silently eating his food not minding others serious discussion on abhi and pragya.

" I dont know bulbul! !" Purab tells as he looks at abhi who was looking at pragya longingly but she serves him but looking his eyes ; his breakfast and started to chat with aarav.

Arohi comes there getting ready for her school after days. She saw everyone busy with their breakfast and looks at pragya who were feeding aarav with her own hands.

" Mumma... you know today ...!!" Aarav stops his talks as he saw Arohi standing there in her uniform with her school bag.

" Arey Arohi! ! Come .. come..have your breakfast and you are getting late right !!" Said pragya pulling a chair for her .

Arohi sat there silently and Dadi enquires about her health issues. She was quietly responding to her while pragya served her favourite dishes.

" mumma...listen to me...!!" Aarav involves her into his talks as pragya turns towards him asking arohi to finish her breakfast soon.

Arohi holds her hand as every one turns towards them in suprise look while arohi speaks " can you feed me with your hands like you do for aarav ..please..." she asked with a small smile.

Abhi looks at pragya who was equally shocked by her sudden gesture. Overwhelmed by sudden happiness;  and knowing about her insecurity,  pragya pulls a chair beside her ; in between abhi and Arohi and starts to feed her.

Everyone were beyond happy as pragya is trying to show her true love for Arohi as a mother. Dadi prays to god to keep this happiness for long time .