8. Is this called love ?

Thanks guys for your support 😊😊

Now 2 more parts is there as we are nearing the end of this story !!

So who is kunal and what's the past hidden behind them..!! Will be revealed !!!

Days starts to pass as pragya tries her best to bring back Arohi to home. But always tanu threatens her and blocks her way to meet Arohi. But she is quite happy that neither their family nor her husband is worrying about her absence. She knows that abhi believes her a lot that she will bring her back to him. Aarav might miss her during evenings but pragya never fails to cheer his mood .

" Some how I have to meet arohi and should make her understand!! But this tanu is not even allowing me to meet her.. what shall I do...?" Pragya was thinking as she is standing infornt of the tall building where tanu is staying with Arohi.

Pragya didn't took a chance to meet Arohi in her home as she knew that kunal will be present there. She don't want to meet him even in her dreams.

That day , her heart beat slipped when she saw him standing there with tanu.

' what relation she has with him..? And why he is here ? What he had left for me in this world..? He had snatched everything from me...!! Oh god.. abhi or his family should not know about him..' was the only thought running in her mind when she met him down the stairs. He didn't even took his gaze from her and she felt impure infront of him.

" why you are standing here...?Come inside na..?" She heard a voice from behind which snapped her out from her past.

" You..." her anger aroused seeing kunal standing infront of her. Her heart bleeds seeing him alive and anger on herself that she can't do anything.

" how are you pragya...?" He asked in a low voice nearing her.

Kunal was on his way to leave for his office but he spots pragya standing near the entrance gate. A guilt formed inside him as soon as he saw her , but he got his courage to enquire her.

" Its none of your business and how do you even think I will be fine after what you did to me...? " she asked firecing like a fire.

Kunal felt sad as he never thought in his life that a single mistake will take his life away from him. Seeing her , hating him makes him to hate himself.

" I am sorry pragya... I didn't .." Kunal tried to say something but pragya stopped him saying " I am here to make sure whether Arohi is fine or not.. I was standing here because I don't want to see your face... never in my life.." she said looking at him with anger filled eyes.

" listen...I can explain..." he holds her hand while she wriggled from his hold. " dare to touch me.. i will kill you.. I am Abhishek Mehra's wife... remember that..." she warned him .

His anger aroused when he heard his name. Because of him , his sister's life got spoiled and now ,he couldn't even digest the fact that she married his enemy... seeing her in his home as his wife created some unknown hatred for her.

" Listen to me atleast once... he is not what you think..." He nears her who just stepped back immediately striking her back on the rough wall. She tried to get out from his hold but he sealed her in between his arms.

" why you are doing like this ..? What if someone watch at us ..? Move away .." without touching him, she struggles with the hope that he will move.

' what he wants now...?already he had spoiled my life... i just want to kill him for what he had done in past .. how much I trusted him.. believed each and every words but what he did...? Oh god ... just save me .. '