2. Twisted fate

Hello guys.. how are you all ? Thinking about my suprise !! hope i will not dissappoint you. actually there was a problem in wattpad from the morning so i could not post or even open my stories to write.. so with no more wasting time..

What will happen if abhi and pragya comes face to face..?

Will abhi able to recognise that she Is much younger to understand everything..?

Will pragya able to take care of his family..?

What will be the next move of tanu?

Only time can answer...

                  " wake up.. wake up.." Abhi switched off the alarm which is irritating him in the early morning and tossed himself to the other side to see the couch empty.

A New morning after his marriage. He remembered about the last night and thought to have a conversation with her.

" what's her name..? Hmm..who cares.. I have to ask whether she accepted to this marriage who is heartedly or did dadi forced her. I could not destroy her life for my selfishness.  But where is she..? Did she got escaped ? What happened to you abhi..? "

He scratched his forehead as robin didn't brought his coffee who already knew how much important is that to him. Not able to control his anger , he shouted " robin.."

Pragya was near the door , she was about to open when his voice ragged in anger. She gulped her fear as dadi asked her to give the coffee to him.

' oh my god.. he is in anger mode I think.. what I will do if he shows his anger on me..why dadi asked me to givr him..at this time ..  come on pragya.. whatever might happen , best of luck to you.. '

By taking a deep breadth she entered inside to find him no where. She heard his muttering voice inside the cabin and thought to escape from there before he comes out.

" dont dare to move.." Abhi from outside ordered and pragya freezed at that place. She didnt moved a bit and closed her eyes in fear.

As abhi heard the opening sound of the door , he thought finally robin came with his coffee. He wanted to trash him for bringing his coffee late .

" how many times I had said to bring my coffee as soon as I wake up.." Abhi stopped by seeing pragya standing with his coffee.

He was mesmerized by her beauty for the first time . The red color saree matches with her skin and the light make up with the most important thing , mangalsutra and kumkum.. she was beyond beautiful -  abhi thought.

He looked at her innocent face who was standing there with her eyes closed and he could sense her fear.

" is that she..? I thought it was robin.. hope I didn't scared her.. " thought abhi.

" I am sorry.. dadi taught me how to prepare coffee for you. . I swear , I  will not be late tomorrow.." she said in a soft tone that reached his heart.

Definitely he would have given lengthy lectures if it was robin but seeing her asking excuse as if she had done some thing wrong made his morning even more better. He felt the darkness in his life is slowly fading from his life . But still he could not again take a chance to love someone. Because he lost the trust by loving tanu. But he wanted her to be a good mother . Beside all this , he wants to know about her.

By placing the coffee on the side table , pragya gazed at abhi for a last time. She found him thinking about something and thought to leave as she wants to look whether aarav and arohi got ready .