6. Feeling for each other

Thank guys for your support.  So let's see how abhi and pragya gonna get back in their life. The story is going to take a big turn and still 4 more parts left for the completion of this story. I will try to give my best guys.

Happy reading ❤❤

" Goodbyes hurt
the most when
the story was not
  finished "

                      Pragya was rushing inside the building with tears filled eyes and fear thronged face. Literally she was trying to keep fast even though she felt tired.

She saw everyone waiting for her impatiently near the ICU of reputed hospital with panic face. Gulping her fear after meeting his eyes , a layer of guilt formed inside her heart of hiding a big truth from him but soon it brushed off.

Taking slow steps towards them , she stopped near bulbul and purab .

" How is she now purab..? " she asked without meeting his eyes again knowing she might broke down again. It's been two days , she had met him but was tracking about every one through purab.

" she wants to meet you di and we are waiting for you only..!!" Bulbul said placing her hand on her shoulder trying not to get more emotional.

" come .. let me take you in..." purab said and finally her eyes met with his. She could only see the pain, an accusing look explaining of whatever happened still now is because of you silence. She looked at him for his approval but he left from there abruptly.

Pragya peeped inside the ward with purab and bulbul along with her for support. Tracing the glass door , she walked in.

" I am really sorry dadi that I could not keep up my promise. How much I tried to solve ; it got complicated.." Pragya really felt bad for condition.

" I am not really sick pragya.. I barely wanted to meet you so we three did this drama..." dadi said looking at purab and bulbul while pragya felt relived.

She was on her way back to room when she got the call from purab . After knowing that dadi went ill after she went because of not having anything; her chest heaved heavily.

" Why you are apologizing me pragya ..  i must say thanks to whatever you had done to me.. I am really sorry beta that I could stop you before you exit from there.. " dadi folds her hand before her who slided it immediately.

" Dadi .. why you are doing like this and making me to feel more guilty..!!Why you are hurting yourself for the mistake I did..!!" Pragya tried to play with the lie but she failed infront of her as she clung her head down.

" I kmow everything pragya.." she said making her to snap at her in return.

With one glare look at purab knowing that he might be the one who would have spitted the truth continued saying " Dadi.. I don't want him to react on arohi who is already in fear.. I don't want to create any fuss between them.." she said lowering her eyes.

" For that,  you are ready to lower yourself infront of abhi. He is acting as if he is anger on you , but I could see clearly how much it hurts him. Don't you trust on him pragya..." easy asked in a worry .

" I do dadi but not on his anger. And Arohi will feel again that abhi is supporting me... " she said with a choke. Yes she too really miss him ; their formal conversation , and his care and affection on her. It's been short period of time , after their marriage , but pragya had already fallen in love with him;  the moment she saw him , the way he respects her and her feelings. But she fear to confront him , with the thought of losing him.