10. A - Your presence is needed in my life..

Thanks for all your support and love as without them , I wouldn't have reached this place . The tenth part of this story will have two parts and has no epilogue... sorry my dear friends ; it's because of my tight schedule but I promise that I will be posting my new ff's and many more is yet to come.

Okay... now let's move on to the story...

I will update the last and final part of this story..

Only the votes turns up to

150 . Seriously guys I am really upset with your response.. so vote and get the next chapter soon..

I had already typed the entire chapter but divided into two parts.

So when the target gets complete,  I will update it immediately...

So it's your wish now...

Pragya was sitting beside Arohi and was caressing her fore head with all her love and affection. Aarav looks at her with a worry and a guilt that he made a mistake by without talking with her.

" I am really bad na mumma! " he asked gazing at pragya with tear filled eyes who was confused by his sudden outburst.

She knew he is sad as Arohi is not feeling well and the whole family is just praying to get back her soon.

" why you are saying like this ? Come to mumma !" She called him near her who instantly rushed to her burrying his face near the crook of her neck.

" aarav beta...kya hua? Won't you share with me...?" Pragya asked breaking the hug. She wipes his tears asking him to say whats bothering him.

" mumma...arohi called me one week before but I denied to speak with her. I made a mistake without talking with her. May be she would have shared with me.. it's all because of me..." he tells looking at Arohi who was lying on the bed unconsciously as many tubes were inserted through her veins.

After coming to Mehra mansion ; Pragya asked purab to arrange a doctor . He came and checked Arohi informs she was depressed for longer days. Though her temperature is high , it's not a big problem than her mental stress.

Pragya thanked god as she rescued her at the right time and promised that she won't leave Tanu for spoiling her daughter's life.

Though Arohi doesn't see her as a mom but pragya always tried her best to be good towards her. She had fought for her , hided many truths from abhi only for her well being . But Tanu used her innocent nature and pragya worried about Abhi's reaction.

" she will be fine na...mumma..!! I can't forgive me if something happens to her " he said placing his head on her shoulder while adjusting himself comfortable in her arms.

" she will be fine !! Because she is back to where she belongs na .." she tells slightly ruffling his hairs . Breaking the hug ; she made him to stand straight and continues " whatever might be the situation , you should always stay with her. She doesn't likes me but it's between us . I don't want you to get separate because of me..." .

" okay ma !! As per your wish " tells Aarav yawning lightly.

Seeing that pragya gets up covering arohi properly with duvet and switched off the lights , leaving the side lamp on.

" let's go..you have school tomorrow right and go to bed on time.. everything I should say..." pragya lectures Aarav while they closed the door carefully.