🌸Epilogue🌸

Ahaan... !! We are at the last part of this story and I am really feeling sad as this story is ending with this part.. !!
Important : This part is quite emotional and let's see what's going to happen ?? !!

🌼After three years🌼

Abhi's pov

It's been there years since pragya left from our life deciding that we are not important in her life. I tried my best to reach her but everything got failed miserably. I stopped going back to home after office not able to see my kids sadness. The pain in their eyes clearly visible tells me how much they miss their mother. It's because of me ; I should have waited for few days to understand her.

Everything was so unbelievable . Yet , it as real. Is that I am bound by my stars to live a lovely life. Without her , I felt so alone.

Though the fact is that it's just she who left me and everything remains same.  But this everything is nothing to me.

I miss her in my days .. I miss her in my nights.  I miss her every moment of my life. Totally I miss myself without her.

Today there is a ceremony happening in Pune Public school as they have invited me with my kids. Aarav and Arohi were not ready to come with me nor i was interested to take them but purab suggested us we need a change . But why the hell I need it ?everything  had gone the moment pragya left me and what's there for me in future.

H eartbreaks are really dangerous than any crucial disease as it kills you each and every day .

After checking into our rooms , we got fresh up and the function is in two hours. We were not in mood to go around or to visit any places. Aarav had became silent and lost his smile who now speaks very often. He had lost all his trust on relationships as he fear to near me too. Arohi blames herself for this situation but what's wrong on her. I could not see her crying hard for which she didn't commited.

End of pov

In PUNE PUBIC SCHOOL
" Good evening ladies and gentle men... We are celebrating 50 golden years of the school and special guest's have been arrived to share our happiness on this special occasion. I like to kindly welcome the most successful businessman Mr. ABHISHEK MEHRA with his kids to the stage..!! Please give a warm welcome to them..." the announcement ended with the thunderous clapping sound.

Each student and parent's were waiting to have a glimpse of Abhi as many of them heard about his successful story as well as his life story. No one had seen aarav or Arohi as abhi had always banned media's to take pictures of his kids or his family.

Abhi along with Aarav and Arohi climbs the stage with much gratitude. The Principal of PP school gave him a flower bouquet thanking them for their presence .

The Principal asked Abhi to take his respective seats and asked his manager to take the kids down the stage. They have arranged separate place for them and both agreed to it after getting permission from their father.

" And we are proud to welcome this person as she had brought a new revolution for women's safety and other issues.  Well named for her involvement in many NGO'S and a strong role model for young women"s . So put your hands together for Pragya Arora ... we are happy and proud to have her here...!!"