Is this the beginning of this story

Hello... back with an update. In this update , I will tell you guys why i didn't post any of my stories.

Yes i was busy with my work and my health condition was not good but I would have updated if each and every story hits it's top.  This makes me to delay in posting.

Now too.. I have a good news to you all...!!

The last part of this story will have two parts..

Please do vote and that will make me to post as soon as possible ; only if you really like my stories ...

The story so far....

Abhi , being a top most businessman of Mumbai city got divorced from tanu who fails to look after their kids. She filed a case when she finds nikkil better than abhi.
On the other hand , pragya's marriage gets delayed without any proper reason as she decides to live alone.

Destiny brought abhi and pragya together when abhi wants to remarry again for his kid's custody and pragya , for her mother's health condition.

Life was simple for them as they starts to live a compromised life. Arohi doesn't like pragya's presence and starts to hate her more when she finds her dad supporting her.

The simple life turned drastic when kunal enters into abhigya's life making abhi to believe that pragya was about to marry kunal but situation was not in their hands.

Heartbroken abhi ; decides to avoid pragya as he thinks that she hided a big truth from him.

Another side , pragya was depressed that abhi didn't understood her feelings or emotions when she need him most.

Tanu used this opportunity and took arohi with her.

Will she able to identify her true colours? .

What made pragya to decide not to marry kunal?

Will abhi able to understand it..?

Questions will be answered in the next two parts..

Do share your views...

By aditi...