1. Complicated marriage 💞

Thanks guys for your support.. looking forward for your love and there is a problem in wattpad .. though I decided not to write , but my best buddies are not allowing me from posting my stories.. thanks to them for always supporting me..

Important..

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ...😢😢

Which one you need to be updated next..?

Claimed by him

Lustful love..

Comment me ..

I will update after seeing the response..

Hope you will like this new relation between abhi and pragya...

Enjoy reading 📖📖📖

Marriages are made in heaven but abhi could not identify what goes wrong with his first marriage . It was not an arrange marriage as he whole heartedly accepted tanu as his wife but she never cared about him or his kids. He had seen how his kids longed for mother's love which is priceless in this world. Nothing can be equal to a mother's love and no one can fulfil it. Now she wants his kids whom she never cared off. He wanted them to be with him so he agreed for this marriage.

Abhi was sitting on the mandap and he looked at his kids who were asking many questions to dadi who is impatiently answering them. He could see her happienss which is reflecting in her eyes.

' Sure , she would have picked a nice girl who will take care of my family. I don't want her to look after me but my kids and my dadi. I hope dadi would have said the truth to her and everything should go well..'

Abhi looked at his watch as he is having an important meeting today with his investor's . As dadi promised him that the marriage will end in two hours , he was waiting for the rituals to get finish. Though he didn't want it to be grand but his dadi had out forward a condition that it should happen with all the rituals.

He doesn't know anything about the girl whom he is going to marry. He thought his dadi would have preferred some girl who lost her husband or a divorcee of his age. He wanted her to be mature to handle the situation and his kids who were not ready to accept their new mother.

" dadi.. when will she come..? " aarav asked his dadi impatiently waiting to meet her. Arohi gave him a less interested look and again started to look into her phone. She was not happy that her father is marrying a girl who is going to become her mother fortunately but she doesn't want her to come between her and her father.

" ha..ha beta..She will come soon as bulbul chachi and your aliya bua is helping her to get ready.. " dadi said pacifing her grandson.

Aarav eagerly waiting for his new mother as dadi had promised him that she will love him like her son which he missed from his childhood.

Pragya comes down with her face veiled as it's one of their ritual . No one could see her face and bulbul , aliya accompained her. Aarav or others didn't met her before infact abhi also as he was not interested in the marriage itself. Bulbul made pragya to sit beisde abhi and stood beside purab.

' you will be happy right ma... I am marrying as per your wish and dadi is really a caring person but you are not here to witness my marriage..hope you will be seeing me from there...' pragya thinks as a lone tear escaped from her eyes.